part 36

"So, how are we meant to sort these pieces of shit out?" Twisted grumbles, tossing the bag of viles to galaxy, who grabs it and tries not to snap back, her mind still trying get use to what happened. Saber glares at twisted, who looks back, not caring at all. Veemy and berry lean down next to iris and venom, who remain uncomfortable, slightly glancing at dark, who stands there, not wanting to get comfortable. "Because I doubt they'd leave us alone for even five seconds. Since alpha lost his ability to not shut up." Twisted adds.

"That's normal. Something we can think of later, for now. What's odd is the fact you have a stab wound in your waist and still acting edgy." Saber repiles, her curiosity spiking as twisted looks back and ignores it, watching galaxy flick through the notepad, scan reading each note.

"I swear I took the notes, where are they?" Galaxy mutters, leaving berry confused slightly, watching venom look around in fear, catching the others attention. 

"You know something you'd care to explain?" Twisted says, her tone making venom jolt at shock, only to get a glare back, "because you look like you've seen nothing but the devil." Twisted grins, leaning over venom, who gets pushed back by galaxy, who remains looking at the book. She slams it close as she fiddles with the bag with the viles.

"Shut up twisted, busy thinking. Can everyone show me their numbers please!" Galaxy asks, her joyful voice echoing around the unit, as everyone does as asked, aside from twisted who sits down, knowing she leans the rest. "Because everyone has their set viles, by their numbers." She adds, showing a set of viles, as the others look at their numbers.  Galaxy, standing up, hands over the viles, making sure she has the right number. After a few minutes, she looks at the others and smiles. "Now, can you all drink what's inside it?" She asks, clapping her hands together as th rest hesitate,  knowing it's the killers blood. 

"Just as a warning, it tastes like shit." Saber warns, taking the stopper off, and drinking it all, before coughing slightly at the taste. "Tastes worse than the killers existence. " saber mutters, as the rest one by one, drink the viles, iris and veemy almost puking at the taste. Twisted rolls her eyes, and looks away. "Anyways, the abiltes usually kick in shortly, from personal experience." Saber explains, as the rest wait.

"Unless it's a ability like the hardeningor tendrils, I guess you've just gotta hope it manifests?" Galaxy shrugs, whilst twisted cracks her knuckles grins, letting dark step forward, and watch her in a protective manner. 

"Oh I'm not planning anything. Sals and sabers manifested during a fight, must be a manner where you have to be in trouble for it to work." Twisted grins, as dark says nothing, making venom and iris hesitate. "So, looks like we have a chance to fight eachother." Twisted adds, grateful. 

"No you bucket." Sal says, kicking twisted down as she walks away into the unit, seemingly safe and sound, although the rest remain unsure if this is the real sal or not. "And yes, I'm me, nobody would be able to recreate how fabulous I am." Sal adds, ignoring the fact that she knows she was followed. 

"How did you make it back then?" Galaxy asks, standing up in a protective manner much like dark, making sal sigh, knowing she was going to be asked that question. Nobody answers, before the air around sal shimmers, changing to show sal actually being held at knifepoint, as omega grins and watches them. Sals face shows nothing but fear, as the knife gets closer.

"Missed me?" Omega says, sending out a set of tendrils and grabbing everyone slamming them against the wall. Sal grabs her arm, and tries to break free as galaxy looks around, and gestures to veemy, who watches omega, as everyone else does the same, knowing astro is sneaking up to omega, his eyes closed as well, as galaxy smiles slightly. Astro jumps up and sets off a explosion behind omega, melting her tendrils off, before galaxy yells orders, loud enough so it messes with her hearing. Twisted grumbles and does as asked, ramming into omegas side, using her hardening, throwing omega outside, letting sal breathe and turn around, watching the rest usher out and stand a certain distance away from omega.