part 10

The traitor sighs, and kicks away a pile of scrap metal, deciding to just slump against the units, knowing nobody is around. Staring in front of them, they hesitate and take out a box of sort, made of leather and wood, before opening it, finding a selection of various buttons. "No, let's not start the new phase, they seem calm, I ain't that fucking sadistic. I think." The traitor says, shoving the box into a pocket, and fiddling with their tracker collar, feeling the same old bumps around their neck. 

"Can't they face the reality that this is all merely a game of manipulation and lies. Survival is the main goal of us, others aren't anything but add ons." The traitor mumbles, before hearing faint footsteps. They jolt and leap onto the unit, laying down so they can't be seen. 

"So! What you gonna call the little guy?" Berry yells with enthusiasm. Venom snickers as veemy gently strokes the kitten that stays snuggled into her hoodie. 

"Astro" veemy repiles, her voice almost inaudible, as the traitor watches carefully, their focus on the kitten then the rest. They know delta is watching this group in particular, as he lingers just behind them. Berry smiles and carries on walking as venom leans down and grabs a piece of metal. 

"We could make some self defence with these you know guys." Venom suggests, as berry pauses and thinks. 

"Eh I can't really think we'd be up against Mr edgy lampost, so maybe later." Berry suggests, as Venom nods and pockets the metal, walking away with the rest. 

The traitor sits up and watches them leave, as delta pauses in the pathway spotting the traitor. "What? Why are you looking at me like that?" The traitor asks, as delta looks back at the group and takes out a knife, and glances back at the traitor. Sighing the traitor looks away. "No. Leave them alone. I want them to die last. I want them to actually enjoy this, then crush their spirit." The traitor says, glancing back at the group, clenching their fists tightly. 

"Besides, they are trustworthy. The others are not. I can tell when things would get desperate, some may run away. Or make themselves the main priority." The traitor adds, taking out their phone and glancing up, notcing saber watching them carefully, as she doesn't move from the spot. "Besides, we have our own stalkers." They add as delta nods in approval. 

"You seem close to them. Why want them dead?" Delta coughs, struggling to remember what words are. The traitor pauses, and picks up their knife, hesitant. 

"Because. Just because their friends, they still carry the chance of betrayal. Not everyone can hold against us, most would die, I want to see who's true colours shine when death is in front of them. The world is a shape of reality and illusion. Ones reality is anothers dream. Everyone holds a urge to keep peace, yet start wars when their reality is shattered. I want to see who starts our own war, when they lose sight of their once illusion of reality, only then you can understand them and their ideals, masks are taken away as the lingering shadows of grief and bloodshed tower over like a disease. Who will be the cure and who would let fear consume them and watch the closest people shatter as their breath is taken away." The traitor says, standing up and watching saber again. 

"Some use their own style to help others, I want to witness what they would do when they learn the harsh realities of this world. That anyone can hold the knife behind their backs, even when they show a smile of trust and kindness." They add, narrowing their sight on saber, as she looks back at them, her eyes and posture remain unwavered, as delta crosses his arms and nods. 

"Tragedy is the key for unlocking truth. Otherwise everyone would keep their masks of their own confusion. For they don't even know themselves. Nobody does until the clock strikes it's last." Delta repiles, closing his eyes and remaining quiet. The traitor doesn't waver their unbroken gaze at saber, as she watches back, clouded by the shadows that the light doesn't reach, yet her gaze shines like a lingering threat.

"I woudnt attack our little stalker, not yet at least, let them have the knowledge they have, watch them crumble as the reality of our own takes over as her illusion remains firm." The traitor says, as delta nods, watching the pathway that the group walked away from. 

"Leave them alone, they hold a purity that few have. Like both of us, we can kill any human parasites yet when one welds a animal like that kitten, it shows they hold a kindness that few have. If I wanted anyone to leave, they would be my top three. I have never seen such kindness escape from some who may have lingering trauma." The traitor whispers, as saber leans back and sighs. 

"Kinda saw that coming. I'm not surprised at this rate. The sighs slapped in our faces since we saw them and their true nature." Saber whispers, taking her mask off and glancing at the ceiling. "Im not going to survive this, it's obvious. But as least if most survive I'm glad. Looks like death finally wants to bite me in the ass." Saber adds, as she hears a loud slam against the banisters. 

"You having fun watching us die?" Saber asks, remaining cold. The traitor says nothing, watching sabers expression linger on anger. "I never trusted most, yet you always seemed to linger on being a dick." She adds, as the traitor snickers. 

"I'm aware you can read others like a book. I know you'd find it out the most, don't worry I'm not allowed to kill you, only delta can. Yet the chance you'd actually tell someone is slim." They say, tossing the knife in the air before grabbing it, aiming it at saber, before looking away and smirking. "Never could quite understand your judgement, always laughing and joking like it's your job." They add as saber remains calm.

"I see. I joke because I want others to enjoy the most they can, your little monologue is slightly true, if you put it into perspective. Yet you ignore the fact that being human isn't something you can just understand completely. Everyone being different, even if it's small, you can never read a person as if it's easy. Assumptions make wars you dipshit." Saber repiles, as the traitor stands there. 

"So does the truth. Because we are so different we cause wars and break others. Even if it's on purpose or not it still happens. It's a inevitable outcome." The traitor says, as delta walks up to them, watching saber carefully. "He won't kill unless it's my command." The traitor adds. 

Saber looks away and puts the mask back on, as the traitor nods. Delta doesn't hesitate and tackles saber down, pressing his elbow against her throat and knee against her waist. She doesn't move, already have seeing their strength in action. "You want us dead even though we never did anything. Looks like this isn't personal and more for your sadistic pleasure." Saber chokes, as the traitor leans down and takes her mask off, brushing away her hair before grabbing her mouth.

"You talk to much for your own good." They mutters, grabbing her tongue and ripping it out. Saber doesn't scream, and holds back any emotions she can, as her face gets soaked by tears and blood. "Sometimes words are more powerful than a knife, I can't let you have such power when you know enough. You won't tell them because you know it'll be a bloodbath." They add as they get back up, alongside delta. Saber sits up and coughs out any blood, as she wipes her face, knowing she's a mute now.

"I'll let you have your little party, then I'll add you to our array of decorations." The traitor says, holding the tongue and looking at it, before tossing it away, as saber remains still, watching death walk away like it's normal.