part 62

"Get back here." Omega orders, watching sal stand there, looking around, confused. The area around her keeps shifting around. Nothing is real, and stays as a illusion. Omega stands there, on what sal can assume to be a floor, but it's so black it seems like nothing. "Your in my domain sal. You can't escape." She explains, as sal looks around, guessing she's right. "My domain is something I can only access. It's not even real." Omega says, shifting into particles and standing behind sal, grabbing her face. "Its hard to use, but this is what the level of illusions can do, when you've trained for years." Omega smirks, pushing sal down.

The floor slams into her face, as omega steps away, knowing she's not going to be alone for a moment, so she looks back at sal, who struggles to get up. She watches carefully, spotting sal look back, covering her face with the mask and eyepatch. "What drug inducing crap is this." Sal grumbles, looking around trying not to think the worse. 

"This is my illusion. I just said that." Omega replies, slightly annoyed as sal looks away,stepping around, keeping her guard up. " We are still in the same place, just not the same part we can see." Omega adds, walking over and grabbing sals face, leaning down, "Nobody knows what happens here." She adds, making sal hesitate, sweat dripping down her face, knowing that sinister tone from anywhere. 

"Sakura." A voice says, making omega pause, looking behind sal. She tenses up, before thrashing her body behind, snapping her spine as she sends a shockwave to hikari and saber. Hikari grabs saber, as delta appears, blocking the attack. "Sending them here is the worse possible thing to do." Hikari says, grabbing her scythe as saber looks over, in just as much confusion as sal.

"Why is it always us?" Saber says, getting down. Hikari steps back, as delta looks at them both, having been sent here via katsumi. Sal shrugs, as omega steps back, grabbing sal and not letting go. "We was just actually calm for once, and bam this next gen bullshit." Saber adds, trying not to crack a joke. 

"I didn't send you here, you came here via your own ability." Hikari repiles, as saber brushes herself down. "You have a unstable illusion ability, it was redacted due to it causing insanity." Hikari adds, whilst omega growls inhumaly, making delta jolt, never having the level or skill to these two. "Besides," hikari adds, tossing the scythe in front of her. "This is gonna get messy." She steps forward, knowing omega doesn't think, and just acts. Delta on the other hand remains scared, knowing these two are extremely powerful. 

......

"Where the hell is saber and that hikari?" Dark asks, looking around, as veemy looks over where they where, to which there's nobody now. Iris and galaxy look over. As berry wanders in, pausing as she spots the others. 

"I was gonna ask the same with sal and omega." Berry says, pointing at the units. "They just disappeared in front of us." She adds. Twisted looks over, before her fear takes over, standing up, as if she's seen a ghost. The others look over, as she steps back. 

"How the fuck did they get there?" She mutters, making the rest pause, and stay confused, alpha rushes in, and grabs twisted. She jolts as the rest still remain shocked. "Get me there now." Twisted orders, making alpha nod, and take them into the illusion. 

"Really!?" Iris yells, as the kitsune walks to the door to the unit, growling as it senses the remaining killers making a  move. 

....,.

Sal pushes saber down, as a day of white fire aims to her face. Omega curses, as she loses the aim. Saber curses at the impact, as delta steps back, knowing he was sent here to get omega, but now just remains scared. Omega wipes blood off her face, as hikari moves quicker than she can think, kicking her against the ear, throwing her balance off. She goes flying across the barren floor, slamming into the ground. Sal looks over, before spotting saber underneath. "Yeah your not my type sal." Saber jokes, as sal curses and gets up, making sure neither of them stay in their fighting direction. Omega spits and looks at Sal, with nothing but anger, as she blocks Hikaris scythe , hardening as it cuts into her arm. Hikari leaps back, and lands, still refusing to use her abilities. Making sure her mask stays on, she slides under omegas attack, before getting a explosion to the torso.