part 100

Delta staggers past hikari and sakura, remaining anxious, as they keep their backs turned to him. He walks past, as he tries to find the others, unsure of where they are. That is until he spots a massive explosion, making hikari glance over at it, but not bother to check it out. Delta on the other hand, rushes over, before stopping in his tracks, watching as katsumi keeps berry and Rin back, whilst sal and twisted remain fighting. He stays hidden, unsure if he should approach, whilst sal steps back, pissed. 

Twisted brushes herself off, watching as sal rushes her again, sick of her behaviour. Twisted just dodges it, and grabs sal, grabbing the back of her neck and slamming her down into the ground, burying her hand into her neck. Katsumi remains quiet, seeing no point in getting involved, as Rin stays with berry, scared. Sal curses as she tries to get up, but fails as twisted keeps her weight against Sal's neck. 

Twisted pauses, and sighs, tossing sal away as she steps back, bored. She crosses her arms, before sal cleans herself up, and looks at twisted. "Seriously, I see no point in this? I did it for your own sake, why can't you just y'know not attack everytime I do something." Twisted grumbles, as sal blinks in frustration, knowing twisted doesn't care about the rest. 

"My sake? How is making sakura almost kill me for my sake!?" Sal yells, as she tries to keep her thoughts back, knowing she can't say things in front of Rin. "Either your that stupid, or you just a bitch who cares only about themselves." Sal adds, pausing as twisted glances over, still keeping her arms crossed before she looks away, shrugging. "So care to actually tell us why your stupid acts is for everyone else!? Because it looks fucking selfish to me!" Sal yells, as katsumi steps back, knowing twisted isn't going to like that. Rin grabs Berry's arm, as she doesn't stop him, understanding how he feels right now, as she remains anxious herself. Delta remains shocked, but stays where he is, knowing it'll just case a even bigger problem. 

Twisted turns around, as she tries to stay calm, whilst sal stands there, watching, unsure about her behaviour. "Making so many sacrifices, to save your sorry asses, and this is the thanks I get?" Twisted mutters, slowly turning around and smiling through her tears, making sal hesitate, unsure if it's another tatic or she actually means it. Katsumi clenches her hands, knowing exactly what she's doing whilst the rest remain quiet. "Tell me sal, how many sacrifices have you done? A lot I must say, so has everyone else. Yet, have you ever had to swap your own family for the sake of others?" Twisted asks, ramming into sal and pinning her down, as twisted chuckles slightly. "You want to preach the ways of trauma doesn't matter, it's still there, yet always ignore the others." Twisted says, as she glances at Rin, who steps back in fear. 

"What!? You think I dont- fucking idoit. I just suck in the emotions department!" Sal yells, muttering underneath her breath, whilst twisted grabs her face crushing her sal into the ground. Sal spits in her face, before pushing her off, questioning twisteds sudden change, as she just laughs and lays there. "You wanna tell us why you used all of us to send us here!?" Sal yells, knowing everyone has been asking that question for a while now. 

Twisted sits up, before leaning down, and smirking, closing her eyes as the glasses fall off, making Rin and katsumi step back, as sal spots it and curses. Delta grabs the unit, whilst berry keeps the animals away, worried for their sake. "Oh, that question." Twisted mutters, slowly standing up and turning towards sal, before walking over and staring into Sal's face. "I'm surprised it wasn't asked earlier." Twisted says, whilst sal pushes her back, not liking the small distance. 

"Spit it out them fucking bitch." Sal says, crossing her arms as she keeps her tendirls out, as a precaution. Twisted grins and brushes her hair back, before pausing, and tossing her head down. 

"Because we'd die otherwise, our group was due to be neutralised, so, I got paranoid, and got your asses in." Twisted shrugs, as sal pauses, not liking the situation. Twisted smiles back, whilst katsumi picks up on small movements around them, not sure about what it is. Twisted also picks up on it, but doesn't care, whilst she just watches sal, also spotting Delta. 

"So, that's it? Because you guys are gonna die. Not like your gonna lose everyone at this rate." Sal mutters, before getting kicked in the face, spotting twisted move swiftly and efficiently, tearing Sal's spine out, and choking her with it. Rin stumbles back, as berry leans down and covers his eyes, whilst katsumi stays alert, and Delta almost gags. Sal shows no sign of pain, as twisted keeps the spine around her neck. 

"Don't you think I know this!? Maybe if you didn't go around and fuck sakura it would have worked! Four of them are dead! And you think I didn't care? You think I didn't have prolonged nightmares of their death!?" Twisted yells, throwing sal down before slamming her boot into Sal's chest. "Don't start saying shit I already know." Twisted spits, as she walks away. 

Sal gets back up and brushes herself down, knowing she need to keep on going. "So, what about your kid then? Why bother knowing we are all doomed for death?" Sal says, making twisted stop in her tracks. Delta pauses, as katsumi curses, wishing the others didn't know. Rin and berry stay away, as Delta stumbles into view. Sal grins, taking it as a chance. "And you didn't even tell uncle Delta?" Sal mocks, as he stops, looking at twisted. 

"Say anything I'll kill you." Twisted warns, as Delta looks over, and grabs her scarf, and doesn't care. Twisted remains calm, as he looks at her, and then points at katsumi. 

"So, that's the deal? Sell out your kid for protection? You know who that sounds like don't you? Like father like daughter I must say." Delta says throwing twisted down. The others reaming quiet, spotting twisted who grabs her glasses and stays still. Delta walks over to the group, before something tackles him down, tearing his neck open. 

Twisted gets up and looks away, before rushing sal and snapping her neck, jumping on her body before slamming berry down, shattering her jaw. She grabs Rin and runs, making katsumi look at the group and then twisted, who rushes away. Delta gets up and instantly changes into his berserk mode, running after twisted, who remains calm and leaps around, whilst Rin knows not to try and escape, knowing what happens when a leader goes insane. 

Delta snaps his gaze around, before finding twisted hanging upside down from the banisters. "What is this?" Delta mutters, spotting the changes, knowing it's not a berserk mode. Twisted just watches in utter silence, as Rin doesn't move, his fear of heights getting the better of him. Delta pauses, before alpha clambers up and pauses, whilst hikari lets him speak, just as curious. 

"That's, impossible!?" He yells, as another person crawls up, only to get taken down by a swift beheading from twisted, who jumps down and uses her knife, making Delta pause, worried. Alpha tries to move but finds hikari still has control over that so doesn't. "leaders used to have a chance of a assassin like mode. Their senses and agility doubles and they lose all emotion." Alpha explains, as Delta braces himself, only to get alpha to gesture him to stop. "they only attack what they class as a threat." He adds, showing how twisted remains still.

"She has my fucking son!" Delta yells, as alpha signs, watching as twisted runs again, making Delta jolt and almost rush after her himself. Alpha grabs his arm and says no. 

"You can't catch up anyway, and besides." Alpha says, looking towards sal. "The group are the only ones who can stop her. Using emotion." Alpha gestures. 

"Use the same type of manpulation she used against her."