part 91

"Lets go." Delta mutters, as her steps forwards, and pauses, looking around, whilst the rest of the group follow just behind. The snow starts getting heavier, making a few shake in the cold, as the area around them starts to get more hidden by the blizzard. Dark trudges through it with ease, having lived in cold areas all her life, whilst kioshi almost falls over again, making sal snicker, as he tries to stay up right. Venom follows alongside sal as delta stops, making alpha clamber on his head, and looking around. 

"About 20 metres away." Alpha warns, as delta nods, carefully opening a unit and gesturing the others in. They all walk in, as delta closes the doors, keeping a small part open, to make out it was like this. Kioshi leans down. Brushing the snow that accumulated on his clothes, whilst dark spots some scrap metal, so starts to make another sword, knowing it's almost useless against hikari, but at least it's something. Alpha takes a few steps back, looking at the others, whilst delta stands by the door, having the best sight here. Sal and Venom sit down, remaining cold, as alpha looks at them, concerned. 

"Are you sure a large group is a good idea?" Kioshi mutters, looking at alpha and delta. Delta ignores him as alpha looks at him nodding. Kioshi raises a eyebrow in curiosity whilst dark tries to mould the metal into a blade, using her fire, making sal realise just how hot the flames can be. Venom on the other hand stays quiet, worried about rin, as alpha sneezes and shakes his head. 

"A larger group can spilt up, and confuse hikari. She isn't even thinking right so we can use it as a upperhand movement. Make her think about how she's going to get to eveyone." Alpha explians, before delta gestures eveyone to stay quiet. They all do, as he watches hikari walk past, the snow not even affecting  her in the slightest, still walking the same way as she always has since the insanity started. 

She drags the scythe,  making delta understand she thinks nobody is around, before she suddenly stops and picks it up. Delta heart jumps as fear reaches his face, whilst the rest stay quiet. He gestures to brace themselves, as hikari lifts her scythe up, and snickering, before something jumps into the unit, smashing delta down. Delta grabs it and finds it to be what he sees  as a snow leopard, yet it's smashed in skull tells the others it's saber. Delta  throws it down, as kioshi nods, stamping onto it's neck, as they run out, sal dark and venom rushing away from the scene, whilst alpha uses his hardening, and tackles sabers body down, as she goes to attack delta. Kioshi doesn't take the chance and kicks hikari down, as she sends iris, who remains as a kitsune, mimicking her own, that remains with berry and and veemy. She rushes delta and tackles him down, crushing his arm in her jaws, whilst kioshi sends a explosion to Hikaris back, making sure the others aren't here. 

Delta and alpha get up, as saber and iris jump back, walking to hikari, who turns around, looking at the three before she grins, looking at them with glee. Alpha spots her wearing the necklace, before delta clenches his hand, as hikari moves, using the slippery area as a advantage, knocking the three down, before making saber and iris keep down Alpha and kioshi down, as she pins delta down, leaning and placing the scythe against his neck, before someone mimics rins voice, making her snaps back up, looking around as she steps back, and runs towards the noise. Delta jumps up and kicks sabers and iris off, as they nod and run another way, delta following just behind hikari, whilst the other group jump and clamber onto the banisters, whilst sal looks down, watching as hikari runs, with delta just behind, making sure he can't be seen. 

"There, it's berry." Sal says, pointing as Venom and dark look down, spotting her and the kitsune and wolf. "Where the fuck is the other two?" Sal adds, looking around, as Venom points to alpha and kioshi, who remain rushing the other way. Dark grabs her sword and jumps off the banister, landing with next to no sound due to the snow. Sal pauses, and grabs venom, leaping down as she uses her tendrils to stop her mid fall, falling quietly to refain from injury.