part 11

Twisted limps along and pauses, leaning down and plays around with a splatter of blood. "What the fuck." She mutters, as something lands in front of her, as she takes her mask down. 

Sabers tougue slams onto the ground as twisted looks up to where saber looks at her, her mask stained by blood. "What the actual." Twisted yells, stepping away from the tougue and painfully making her way up the stairs, cursing as she staggers up the stairs. 

"Saber what happened!?" Twisted yells as she makes it to the top, stacking it at the same time. Saber sits there, as she watches twisted get up, and brush herself down.  "You look like shit!" She adds, walking over, trying to avoid not looking down due to a fear of heights. Saber sits and watches twisted remain hesitant. 

"I saw blood, fresh, and some idoits tougue drop in front of me. I'm guessing by the fact your bleeding you met Mr hot topic?" Twisted says as she leans down and grabs her bag, taking out a pad and broken pencil shoving it in front of saber, who says nothing. Twisted sighs and sits down, coughing slightly, as she takes her mask off. 

Saber watches her carefully, noticing a cut across her face, that's old, which just makes her hesitate more. Twisted glances over and crosses her arms. "Stop acting like you've seen the devil." Twisted repiles, as saber picks up the pad and pencil, watching twisted carefully.

Scribbling down, saber hands the pad back over and waits as twisted carefully and awkwardly tries to read the writing. 

Well it's not eveyday you get your tougue shanked like fucking spaghetti twisted reads as she remains calm, without showing any actual response. Handing the pad back, she grabs her bag again, making saber toss the pad into her face, as she gets tackled down by saber, as she triangle chokes her into submission. 

"What the fuck!? Are you serious? I am trying to help!" Twisted coughs, as saber shows the pad again. Twisted painfully looks over and gasps in shock. 

Even though you look so fucking familiar to the traitor, I need you to show me your neck. Twisted grabs saber and nods gently. Saber relaxes and sits back down. 

Twisted rubs her neck, and looks at saber with anger. "What was that about, you could have fucking asked." She mumbles, as she takes her scarf off, showing the collar everyone has. Saber glances at her neck, and doesn't move, and looks away, grabbing the pad again. 

"Fucking dickhead. What don't like that karma fucked you up? Don't throw me into a fucking snake next time!" Twisted yells, as she takes out a canteen of water, making saber pause and notice something in her bag before handing the pad over.  Twisted grabs it and reads it carefully, trying not to faint due to her windpipe almost getting crushed.

The traitor had some nasty disgusting metal staples in their neck, followed by numbers. Twisted hesitates and hands the pad over before leaning back, spotting Sal's squad trekking quietly past them, sal still giving iris a piggyback refusing to let her go. 

Saber watches sal, but then stops snapping her attention back to twisted. Furiously writing in the pad and tossed it back, as twisted fumbles and grabs it. Don't fucking move a muscle. Twisted stiffens up at the warning, as Delta makes his way back up to sabers place, noticing twisted there as well. 

"Interesting. What a turn of events." Delta rasps, as saber gets up and watches Delta, as he walks over, making the banisters shake horrifically, sending twisteds paranoia through the roof. 

"Can't I just catch a fucking break for once!?" Twisted yells, as she gets up and breathes watching Delta like a hawk. "Seriously though my fucking leg kills and saber just shanked my ass." Twisted adds, before pushing saber back, and throwing what she can assume to be a can. Before it blows up turning out to be a flashbang. 

Saber and twisted cover their eyes as Delta stumbles and falls off the banisters snapping his back against the unit. After a few seconds, saber leans over the banisters and watches as the traitor walk over, seemingly pissed. 

"Don't move dummy, you'll break your fucking neck and well." The traitor says, leaning down and helping Delta realign his spine. "Just because we kill, doesn't mean we're not human." The traitor says, as they let Delta lean against them, to get up, watching saber. 

"Wow. Fucking cringing from here. Enough of this human bullcrap. You made our friends fucking spaghetti and KFC." Twisted yells, as the traitor says nothing, walking away with Delta. "Don't say anything saber, or I'm killing your mute ass." Twisted adds, pissed. 

Saber watches as twisted gets up and picks up her bag, putting her mask back on, and smirking underneath it. "Fucking hell I need to get payed for this. besides." Twisted says as she looks back at saber once more.

"We both know what's happening, so just stay quiet y'know?" Twisted smiles walking away, as saber gives up and lays down, breathing against the pathway.