part 44

The traitor wakes up, finding alpha clinging on like his life. Snickering slightly, they stay still, as he stays asleep, thinking through the situation of now. Watching through their illusion, they tut watching delta and berry, as me watches the Dragon still as a baby; jumping around as astro plays with them. Finding that's fine, they make them walk and glance around, spotting sal and omega. Walking over they lean against the unit, gagging at the sounds. Leaning against it a bit more, they find out their just making out again. 

"Jesus Christ, they can't stop for three seconds can they." The traitor mumbles, as alpha moves slightly, almost on top of them. Sighing, they allow it, knowing they have to watch what they say. "I'm so fucking bored!" They yell, as alpha jolts back and falls off the bed. The traitor rolls their eyes and steps off, picking him back up by his collar. "Learn how to put on a shirt. NO wonder you die so often." The traitor says, glancing at his exposed chest. Alpha laughs slightly and says nothing. Th traitor rolls their eyes as they walk out, knowing where the others are at. Alpha follows just behind, as they both make it to the main room. 

"They still aren't back?" Alpha mumbles, looking around the area, before glancing at the cameras. He pauses and spots the traitor on the cameras. "I didn't give you illusion, how?" He mutters, as the traitor leans over and smirks. 

"Omega wasn't the only one who got everything." The traitor whispers, before leaning back up and turns around, getting themselves ready. "Besides, I want to stretch my legs you know?" The traitor hums, as alpha turns around and looks at them with slight confusion. "Just because I've been stuck in here, doesn't mean I want to miss out on the action." They add. Looking at alpha, who looks away, intimidated. 

"Why though?" He whispers, making the traitor glance over and snicker, grabbing his chin and looking at the cameras. 

"Because you guys have all the fun. It's my turn." They reply, letting alpha go and watch them leave. He stands there, as he grabs his own chin and looks at the doorway. Watching the cameras, he watches the tartior walk away with confidence, as the sort their outfit out, holding their rings, before putting them on. He looks at delta and omega, as omega walks out of the unit, followed by sal almost falling over in shock. He snickers as galaxy stops sal and looks to be questioning her, gesturing heavily to omega. Alpha takes a seat, trying not to catch his gaze onto the traitor, and completely forget what they feel like. 

Slapping himself in the face, he looks at the group, as some laugh at sal and galaxy, or make sure delta is ok. Finding it almost boring, alpha opens up the files of each perosn in the group, before stopping and looking at a few. "Are you fucking joking!?" He yells, falling out of the chair, as he stands up and runs out of  the room. 

.....

The tratior walks onto a unit, and stands from afar, their grin growing wider as they watch delta and omega know their there. The group act like nothing is wrong. Omega walks over to sal, and grabs her, alongside galaxy and iris, dragging them away in confusion. Delta makes a clicking sound, only audible to omega, who takes the warning and takes them to the back of the unit. 

"This will be fun." The tratior grins, as they jump up and send out a barrage of spikes and fire, starting the fight, without warning. Delta doesn't move, as the Dragon grows and aims at the traitor, who smirks, and purposely falls into its mouth. Delta jumps up, and blocks berry and veemy, as the Dragon explodes from the inside out, as it's body burns up. The tratior lands, covered in blood, making everyone pause. "Missed me?" They say, blowing up the ground as they make everyone go up, as delta sends tendrils down and yanks himself down. Looking at the group, he pauses, knowing that the traitor is a quick thinker. 

They live up to it, as they use their fire and acid, to make a gas cloud, sending a shockwave yo blow the acid cloud up, hitting everyone. 

Omega runs out as iris makes a sheild to cover everyone, letting galaxy turn invisible, using her hardening as a blockade. Sal  covers herself in the tendrils, as she jumps up, grabbing as many people as she can, landing safely. Omega gestures something as the group nod and take formation. The tratior picks up on it and laughs. "I know this I  taught you it." They yell, jumping down and melting the ground, causing a pool of lava separate them all. The units all start to melt into the ground, as they place their hand down, setting off a explosion, catching the group off guard, making delta send out hardened tendrils, to take it, letting veemy send out a barrage of acid  bullets,  letting astro jump over the lava and blow up the ground.