part 52

"alpha. Change of plans." The tratior says, as alpha turns around letting the tratior leans over him. "We have a new target." They add, making alpha pause. "Go and kill them." The tratior says, pointing to the cameras, making alpha hesitate. 

"B-but, they haven't done anything." Alpha says, making the tratior sigh, and stand back up. Looking away, they think the plan though, knowing alpha would be hesitate towards the situation either way. Turning back, they grab his chin and sighs.

"They left us. It's obvious." The tratior sigh, making alpha pause, who stays shocked. "They don't care about us anymore. Remember, what they did." The tratior adds, whilst glancing at the cameras. "It probably won't even kill them. Actually wait." The tratior says, before opening the door, making Delta fall down. Alpha jolts and takes a step back, watching Delta stay down, chained up with a muzzle around his mouth. 

"We have a order. Go and y'know, attack sakura. Make her suffer in the state she's in." The tratior orders, making Delta say nothing, and get up, breaking the chains and walking away. Alpha steps back, letting him pass, glancing back at the tratior. "Go and help them, sort sal out. I have the rest still in the unit." The tratior says, making alpha nod. 

.....

"God, if you can't move, just say." Sal says, resting omega against her back, realising how weak she is. "Which makes me wonder how the actual hell you got over here." Sal adds, slowly dragging her dead weight back, only being able to hear her loud almost pained breathing. 

Staying quiet, sal shuffles omega against her back, before giving up and falling down, her legs not working as omega catches her fall and switches places taking the impact. Sal sighs, knowing she would have probably done that. "It's a small thanks I guess." Omega whispers, keeping sal in her grip. Knowing it's for the best, sal decides to not move, kinda exhausted from being thrown around and regen. 

Omega snickers, also aware, so she just pushes sal up to her face. "What, you didn't look comfortable." Omega says, as sal looks away, making omega hesitate. "But, I understand at the same time." She mutters, letting sal go. Yet sal stays, and gets comfortable. 

"Just, I smell like saber in the morning, and covered in blood. I obviously won't be comfortable." Sal repiles, making sure omega doesn't make herself feel like shit. "And well, you ain't nothing better. Sorry that was mean. Just look at the clothes" sal says, making omega shrug and roll against her side, cradling sal almost like a teddy. 

"Ok miss I have to be the big spoon jeez!" Sal says. Making omega snicker and hug her more, knowing someone is coming. But she decides to keep sal calm, and stays hugging her, watching as sal turns around and buries her face into omega. 

"Aw, kitten, I didn't know you wanted this? You could have asked." Omega whispers, making sal say nothing and her face. "But, it's not going to last long and your gonna hate me for what happens next." Omega warns, making sal look at her. 

Alpha and Delta walk into view, and spot omega and sal. Alpha stops, watching them both, before Delta steps closer, sending tendrils to omega stabbing her, as she gets yanked away. Sal jumps up, still slightly shaking before alpha slams her down, keeping her immobile. 

Delta snickers, and grabs omegas face, crushing it, knowing she's weak. "It's confirmed now isn't it? Your leaving us for them. How cute. Well you can fail your bloodline by dying." Delta spits, throwing her down. Being aware she can't fight back, Delta crushes her spine, whilst holding what alpha was given, making him look in shock.

He doesn't hesitate, and rams the needle into her neck, before walking away. Alpha lets sal go, as she runs over to omega, who starts to scream in pain, every part of her body burning up. Sal looks over, and finds them gone, making her look back in fear. Omega pukes up blood, as she loses her sight completely. 

Grabbing sal, omega whimpers as sal tries to heal her but to no avail. Omega grabs her back, as she can feel her body burning up. Sal says nothing, as omega falls down against Sal's body, her skin almost falling off. Sal stops breathing in shock, as she lays omega down, checking her pulse. It's weak, almost dead, but there. 

Looking around, sal notices nobody there, until alpha falls into his knees, shocked and full of regret. 

Sal mutters, but knows alpha is the smart one. 

"Fucking piss baby! Get your ass over here before I wipe the floor with your face!" 

(Yeah it's short I'm tired so 🤸)