part 53

"So how was it?" Twisted asks, leaning against the unit door, watching sal and alpha drag omega back, sals narrowed gaze just makes twisted laugh and get up, before walking into the other unit, watching sal as she looks back, her mask hiding the hate across her face. Alpha remains quiet, now knowing everyone has the same  enemy. Twisted glances at everyone else, as they remain quiet, all cautious and warey. "That's no way to greet a friend guys. Im doing you a favour." She says, smirking. Saber looks away, seeing no point to say anything, and keeping dark aback. "Well, about the outside. We have a new contender. A old duo of the killers, you know, just the normal. But besides from that, we kinda need to do something. So, veemy, berry, your free to go outside." Twisted gestures, patting the wolves as they keep an eye on everyone. Veemy steps back, in anxiety, her shaking making galaxy stand up, and remain protective. 

"Why them? What's the significance?" Galaxy asks, whilst saber joins in, standing in front of them both. Dark grabs the sword handle, bracing, as Venom and iris remain at the back. "We know they have a relation to delta, but he's missing since you tossed him away." Galaxy adds, remaining stern, as she gestures dark to lower her guard, knowing it'll make the tension worse. Saber nods, as dark grumbles slightly, stepping back, almost In disgust and frustration. Iris holds the kitsune, knowing it's better to stay quiet, whilst venom remains calm. 

"Because, it's because of delta we are in quite a predicament." Twisted replies, watching galaxy as she remains emotionless son the outside. "And they are the most likely to survive if he attacked. He would hesitate, giving is time to make a move." Twisted repiles, before saber moves closer, making the wolves growl at her approach. Saying nothing, she stands in front of twisted, now smaller than her.

"So you saying just make them decoys? Isn't that a bit of a dick move?" Saber asks, her tone dropping as twisted remains grinning, not caring. Veemy and berry look at each other, before saber steps back. "Understandable, have a great day." Saber spits, walking back, already knowing the answer. Galaxy watches her with curiosity, as twisted sighs and crosses her arms. 

"We haven't got all day, it's a simple yes or no. But wait, that's it, you never had a choice." Twisted declares, whistling to the wolves, who run out and grab berry and veemy, dragging them out of the unit. "I wanted to be nice and let them leave on their own accord, but your the ones who keep remaining stubborn. Watch that kill you later." Twisted warns. As the wolves walk back in, as she walks out, and closes the unit. 

Sal looks over, in shock, as veemy and berry look back, in just as much shock. "You said they weren't here." Sal mumbles, as berry and veemy get up, frosting and astro next to them. Twisted shrugs and glances at alpha, who jolts and looks away. Sal grumbles as omega remains unconscious. "Whatever, what's the plan?" Sal says, changing the subject. Twisted laughs and claps her hands. 

"Who said I had a plan? The people we are up against killed a three faculties in less than a week. There's no plan here sal, it's called survival." Twisted drops her sarcasm, and remains serious. "This time there's no lucky exits, these people only want one thing. And that's sakura." She warns, making sal hesitate. Veemy and berry look at each other, confused. Twisted picks up on it and turns around, glancing at them both. "It seems they let back in two veterans of this bullshit. Both being omegas parents. These people don't care about lives." Twisted says, as sal and alpha place omega down, losing their energy from holding her for too long. 

"So, a edgy family reunion? And we have to crash it?" Berry asks, making veemy snicker, and twisted roll her eyes. Sal tuts and sits down, worried, already seeing how ruthless they are. When you gonna tell your the tratior? Sal ponders, glancing back at twisted, knowing that's not the real one. Alpha remins standing, uncomfortable, knowing he's not liked by anyone here. "And you gonna say anything about them?" She adds, making twisted gesture alpha, who nods and steps forwards.