part 74

"I have, great news!" Twisted says, grinning, as she suddenly stands up, clicking her fingers as alpha stumbles up next to her. The group look at her, bored of the behaviour, as saber doesn't look her way. She places her hand against her face, watching as saber watches Hikaris state, as the Dragon stays besides them both, before luna narrows her eyes against alpha, who remains nervous and paranoid. "Well, I class it as amazing news, you guys take it how you want. That we have been used for two people's sake, and nobody has the guts to admit it." She whispers, catching their attention, before saber steps in, knowing how she works. "Our dearest omega, and luna aren't of their control." She adds, her face almost showing nothing but a grateful insanity. 

Walking over to saber, twisted grabs her face, pushing it up, as saber looks up, disgusted. "God you look worse than hikari." She mutters, as alpha stays put, leaving twisted to stay quiet, spiking the others concerns. The Dragon leans up, growling only to get a side glance by twisted, who makes it hesitate, and give in. Saber tries to get out of her grip, but finds it next to impossible, as twisted taps her fingers against her face, buring it before walking away, dropping saber down. 

"And our good old sal. She's going down the same path. Galaxy is gone. Sal is next. So, who's side are you on now Saber. For the rest of the group, would you side with sal, or me?" Twisted asks, pivoting around, as saber pauses, knowing that she's one to try and use manipulation. The others pause, guessing saber is in charge. "You side with sal, you'll lose your mind, and die on the spot." Twisted adds, putting her hood up, as she watches sabers concern and fear spike. "Its a simple decision, sals mind is already broken, she's going to be stuck siding with both." Twisted explains, making the rest mutter underneath their breath. "Well we can't forget earlier, how we did the mistake, because omega was having a panic attack. Its not because we are so weak minded, that sal caused it to happen." Twisted laughs, before grabbing luna, watching the others in joy. 

"You know your stuff tratior." Luna mutters, as twisted cocks her head to luna. Saber and veemy step closer, as they remain to close to Hikaris body. Alpha glances at delta's, as Venom tries to heal what they can. Alpha sighs, knowing Everyone is making a major mistake. 

"Yeah, I created you that's why. I created this group, of surivours and killers." Twisted replies, before dropping luna down. "That's what the leader  does isn't it?" She adds, walking back to the others, making a few steps back, and others stand Their ground. 

"So uh, you gonna tell me how twisted becomes so bipolar it gives me a headache?" Saber asks, as she walks past twisteds approach. Twisted pauses, annoyed as saber walks a certain distance to alpha, before stopping, looking at him slightly before looking over her shoulder, making sure twisted can't hear what she's about to say. 

"What's up with your edgy partner." Saber asks, making alpha jolt, and shake at the question. Saber pauses, making sure twisted doesn't make a sound. "Because, it's annoying hearing her edgy ass try to use us again." Saber adds, knowing he's worried. 

"She, has two sides, because of the role she has." Alpha starts, trying to not piss twisted off, knowing she can hear the entire conversation. "The tratior is now a separate side, which you see now, it's usually shown by her taking her glasses off." Alpha points, as saber glances and finds her glasses in her pockets. Saber nods and turns around, looking at twisted who remains unblinking. Twisted narrows her sight against saber, whilst alpha looks away. 

"So, I'm guessing your answers is no." Twisted mutters, as saber tightens her fists, knowing twisted isn't one to accept no. Veemy steps forwards, knowing something is about to start. Saber doesn't reply, before twisted doesn't give her time to, jumping and kicking saber across the face, sending her down. Veemy and berry stand there, unsure of what to do. Saber stands back up, and brushes herself down. Twisted steps back in shock, forgetting how powerful sabers regeneration is.