part 50

"where is she located?" The mother asks, as she holds a small knife in her belt. The father smirks and looks at the two units in front of them. 

"That one. With a survivor." The father repiles, walking over and grabbing the doors, before just walking through it, alongside the mother. "she's here." He adds, making sal look over in confusion. 

Omega doesn't look over, as she knows the voices from nowhere, taking Sal's attention. "Oh sakura. That's no way to greet your mother." She smirks, making sal remember what she was told. "You want to say hello?" She adds, walking over and leaning down, grabbing the back of her hair and yanking her up. Sal moves up and throws her hand away, before getting thrown back into the unit. 

"Sakura isnt yours survivor." The father says, whilst sal gets stopped by a disgusting human figure. The mother slams omegas face into the ground, making sal curse and headbutt the bodies head in, sending tendirls through them. "Seriously? Even she can do either than this." The father says, blowing up Sal's tendirls with ease. 

Omega says nothing, unable to as her jaw remains loose. Her fear taking over, as her mother slams her body into the wall. "Your so fucking disgusting sakura. Looking like this. Fucking racid." The mother spits, grabbing her knife and stabbing omega as she grabs her bones and tears them out. 

Sal regains herself, and shakily tries to attack, before getting her chest broken by the father just slamming her with his fist. The mother laughs, using omega to lean onto her, almost watching Sal's failed attempts. "Jeez, this survivor sucks. Why hasn't sakura killed her yet?" The mother asks, making omega look over, and wince in pain.

The father  walks over and looks at omega, before laughing, and breaking her legs, tossing her down before walking to sal. "She cares for the bitch, so making the same mistakes like she did to that pathetic group." The father repiles, watching the door as Delta smashes in, looking at the group, before ramming into the mother, blowing her back. 

He doesn't hesitate, and aims acid at her eyes and shoves his fist down her throat, exploding her body. Sal covers herself as the body goes everywhere; the father just watching as Delta turns around. "Always making mistakes." He snickers, before the mother taps Delta against the back, making him turn around and get exploded within a second. Sal blinks in shock, as omega gets up, trying to regain herself whilst sal remains weak.

"Don't even bother. Sakura is coming with us. She needs to be punished for her stupid excuse of trying to kill us." The mother says, grabbing her face. "Isn't that right sakura? You tried to kill us and failed." The mother says, leaving the father to pin sal against the wall.

"She's taking our daughter away dear, don't let her live." The mother says, as omega tries to break free. Laughing, the mother breaks her neck with sheer force, and throwing her neck to sal. The father nods, and crushes Sal's legs and arms, dropping her down as she gets stabbed in the neck. 

Omega whispers to herself, before painfully, grabbing sal, who remains slowly dying, and hugs her, looking back at her family with her good eye, whilst the other remains bleeding heavily, her arms tearing up as she refuses to let sal go. 

"How stupid. We never brought you up to care. Your meant to be able to kill anyone. And yet look at yourself. Fucking matured woman who can't even fucking hold her head high without being a disgusting human. Remember why we called you sakura? Because we hated the trees. Burned them all and forces you to use the remains." The mother says, about to hit sal.

Omega stops them, using her arm as it gets broken in the process. Sal moves it away, and gets up, standing in front of omega. "How cute. Trying to not get her hurt?" The father says, before punching his fist into her jaw, breaking it and making her fall unconscious. Omega whimpers, as she looks at sal, crawling over before cuddling her, scared. 

The mother looks over and laughs, grabbing omega by her hair, making her yelp in pain. "Shut up, your coming with us." The mother yells, as omega tries to get her out of the grip, but failing as her body stays weak. Sal remains out cold, bleeding heavily, as the father glances over, before getting kicked down, and his head sliced off. 

Alpha stands up as the traitor walks in, followed by Delta. The mother grimaces, before she throws omega down, looking over. "Shut. Don't even." The tratior says, as the mother blows up, alongside the fathers body. "God, bodies really are disgusting." The tratior says, whilst Delta walks to omega. 

"Wait, calm down." Delta says, omega curls up, having a panic attack, whilst alpha goes and heals sal. Taking the knife out, alpha gets punched in the face, making him curse and look away. She immediately looks over and walks to omega, who remains shaking, absolutely scared. Delta slaps sal away, before pinning her against the wall. 

"You, fuck off. I don't want you near her. If she didn't see your fucking face this wouldn't happen!" Delta yells, making sal look at him back with hate. "No don't even! Ever since she fucking liked you she's been in hell again! Delta adds, throwing sal down, as omega tries to go over. 

Without giving sal a chance, Delta kicks her face in, only to get stopped by alpha. "She shouldn't even be with her! She was meant to be with me!" Delta yells making sal sigh, knowing what he means. 

"You really think she wants you after this!? Why are you busy making her life shot because your jealous!?" Sal Spits back, as omega stands up, or more leans against the wall, as Delta drops sal, turning around. 

"Because at least I can fucking keep her safe." Delta spits back, before leaving, getting followed by the others. Sal coughs slightly and looks at omega, who remains quiet, before falling down. 

Without hesitation, sal stops her and lets her get comfortable, before omega says nothing, just laying there whilst sal remains anxious.

"Just sleep. I don't want to talk to anyone." Omega says, Making sal sigh and give in, laying there. 

After a few minutes, sal falls asleep, making omega get up, weak, and put her clothes on, walking away and deciding to go somewhere. 

"Fucking idoits." She mutters, leaving sal to shiver in the cold.