part 98

Katsumi walks around, holding her mask, whilst she spots hikari walking over to sakura. She grins, knowing where sakura is, so is sal. So she follows, as hikari stop, sharing information to sakura, who pause, her narrowed sight suggests she's anxious, and annoyed. Katsumi leans down, whilst hikari suddenly strikes sakura down, and lands the scythe against her neck. Katsumi stays quiet, watching as hikari sighs, standing back up, and helps sakura back up. After a few more minutes of talking, hikari walks away, as sakura stands there watching. 

Katsumi takes the advantage, and walks up to sakura, who jolts at her arrival. Katsumi says nothing and watches as sakura steps back, unsure of what to do. "I missed you too sakura." Katsumi snickers, before grabbing her jacket and pulling her forwards. "Because it looks like you've been doing some bad things now isn't it?" Katsumi says, throwing sakura down, as she glances and spots sal, as  she remains chained up in the unit, the doors wide open, as sakura stands up, and tries to attack, only failing and getting slammed onto the ground. 

"What do you even want here?" Sakura asks, as katsumi looks down and watches as sakura gets up. She says nothing, making sakura hesitate. Unsure of why exactly she's here. Nevertheless, katsumi suddenly walks away, making sakura pause, and turn around, confused. She shrugs and looks at sal, who stays as is, unable to move. 

"What I know I'm hot in chains right?" Sal says, as sakura looks at her with disgust, walking over and kicking her face in, sal takes it, knowing fighting back means nothing. So she just wants for a moment to use her words instead. 

"Fucking, why would anyone like you, with a face like that." Sakura spits, as sal pauses, and sighs, knowing this is going to be some stupid insults. So she just slams her head against the wall, before glancing back. 

"I don't know, because I rock burns, try them yourself one day, might make you look LESS like katsumi, fucking mouldy apple." Sal says back, as sakura pauses, "makes sense to why eveyone is scared of your sorry ass.I mean your moods change quicker that me pushing sabers joke switch." Sal spits, grinning to make sakura feel something. "Perhaps stop trying to y'know, push your tragic backstory in people's faces and maybe someone cares." Sal shrugs, as sakura grits her teeth, trying not to just kill her. Sal picks up on it, being able to see conflicting thoughts easily. 

"So you'd telling me you wouldn't do the same!? You scared us all by your scent of mass murders, you look and act like us, and still face to say we are the problem!?" Sakura yells, grabbing sals face, as sal pauses, thinking she may have gone too far. Yet, sakura just drops her down. "Just a fucking waste at this point." Sakura says, stepping away. Sal sighs, and mutters to herself, knowing she's vastly overpowered so can't escape. 

"That's not how you look after you wife omega." Twisted snickers, sitting crossed legged on a  unit, making sakura look up, as twisted waves, sarcastically. Sakura spots rin just behind her, as sakura knows hikari is only after him right now. "So, you really are being katsumi 2.0 wow you and hikari really want to be like her." Twisted adds, making sakura pause and jump up, trying to hit twisted, who moves and kicks sakura off. "Man you smell worse than that lake. Fuck, how can sal like you when all you do is hurt everyone, omega." Twisted mocks, as sakura pauses, knowing she's using that name on purpose. 

Rin stays behind, feeling safer with twisted than anyone else, unsure of where everyone Actaully is right now. Sakura mutters to herself before sending her tendrils to attack, making twisted roll her eyes, as rin slices them all away. "Please, get your mouldy ass tentacles away from me." Twisted says, glancing at sal, knowing katsumi is watching. Sal stays quiet, curious as into why twisted is here, with rin. 

"Omega, omega, omega, you ever thought, nobody cares. Like, dude, nobody ever loved you, those 30 you dated, please, you got used. Listern, nobody likes you, an wanted to use you as a bodyguard." Twisted shrugs, as sakura pauses, hikari losing control for a moment as sakura stays still, in shock. Twisted grins, knowing it is a perfect opportunity. "Your nothing but the spawn of someone who is known as the founder of the killers. Nobody cares. They want you dead, your to unstable and you can't even have a ounce of humanity left in that pathetic body of yours." Twisted says, standing up, as she gives katsumi a signal to move in. Sakura stays still, as twisted jumps down, helping rin down carefully before turning around.