part 79

"Come here runt." Katsumi says, dragging a small child into the security room, as she looks at the surrounding area, whilst the child stands there, malnourished and sick, whilst katsumi leans against the desk, before smashing it to pieces, and snapping her gaze to the child, who stumbles down, hiding his face, as she grabs his hair, slamming him into the wall. "I still have no fucking idea how your alive, but it's becoming annoyingly constant. Now I've lost control over kioshi, and you just suddenly stuck here." She mutters, knowing the faculty loves to randomly drop off new people. She drops him, and watches as he curls up. "I know your trained to be a killer, the killer marks seem to be a occurring symbol they use now." She mutters, before stepping outside, looking at the ceiling. "Hikari is off on one, how, pathetic." She mutters, as the child walks outside alongside her. 

"Damn you really follow me around like a fucking dog." She groans, kicking him down, as he takes the impact, before aiming her katana against his neck, "interesting weakness, seems they finally bothered to fix that issue." She glances, before grabbing his hair and looking into his scared eyes, grinning. "Just like the others, always so scared. Even when you come from that mistake." She says, walking away, having other plans in mind. The child rushes afterwards, before falling down, catching her attention. "So, your nothing but a weakling. How, annoying. Seriouly have they not enhanced the stamina trait yet." She says, glancing over and finding a small rodent, she thinks is a rat. Without even caring, she picks it up, buring it alive before tossing it to the child. 

"Fucking eat that." She says, picking up on a set of footsteps, smirking. "How cute." She whispers, as she stealthily jumps onto a unit, leaving the child on the floor, as she watches someone sitting down, their body still frail and weak. "Doesn't take one does It?" She says, quietly jumping down and slamming her hand against their mouth. The perosn doesn't even react, too weak to even fight back. "How your alive baffles me, but, the joy of killing you again is just around the corner." She whispers, whilst the perosn sighs, and just sits there, making katsumi pause. 

She pauses for a moment of time, before she standss back up, "why is everyone so boring. Where's the thrill anymore." She says, whilst the child walks around the units, stopping as they spot the perosn, having only seen them in videos, when they got trained to be a killer. Katsumi spots his shock, and laughs, as he looks at them both, realising who they are. 

"Aren't you, that s-saiko?" He stutters, making the other perosn turn around and pause, spotting his killer marks. Katsumi laughs even more, before kissing his face into the ground, as the other one just watches, used to seeing people get tossed around with ease. 

"Yeah, maybe we are, what, your scared?" Katsumi snickers, as he cries from the impact. His head bleeding heavily as katsumi leans further down, "That's why your nothing but a past time for me. Haven't even manifested the abilities yet, amusing." She says, as the stranger sighs, looking back, and looking at the ground, bored of everyone. The child tries to get up, but is insteas lifted up, as katsumi drags him away again, looking for a place to stay, until she feels like it's the best time. The child sighs, as she starts running, and leaping onto the rockaface, getting a perfect view of the warehouse. 

The child looks down, and falls back, as katsumi kneels down, in a frog like postion, as the child remains scared of heights. "They really did rush your sorry ass. Then again, your their first manfactued kid. Failed of course, but, trial and error." She warns, turning around, as the kid looks back, his green eyes looking at hers, as she spots the same marks kioshi has, before smirking. 

"Nice to meet you rin, how's your trip with your grandparent?" She says, making him pause, and look in fear. 

......

"So, what now?" Kioshi asks, as the others start to wake up, all looking around, as they try to figure out what's happening. Saber leans against the wall, as sal remains quiet. Twisted remains hidden as delta watches kioshi, his hate making him feel uncomfortable. "Because by the looks of it, people will start to lose their sanity." Saber adds, whilst she looks around, as the others all seem to be having some kind of head pain. Galaxy remains stone still, just sitting there as they all remain quiet.