part 81

"so, hikari is out, roaming around in that disgusting berserk mode." Katsumi acknowledges, resting her hand against her knees, as Rin stays behind, scared to move. She watches through the others eyes, making sure she stays away from hikaris knowledge, knowing she's unstoppable right now. She watches, in boredom, knowing the others are in the killers area, but decides not to move, wanting to mess around more, as she learns about eveyones strengths and weaknesses, whilst keeping an eye on hikari and sakura.

"Runt, come here for a second." She mutters, making Rin stagger up and walk over, shaking in fear, as she turns around, looking at him, and his fear. "What do you know of about me and my daughters?" She asks, making Rin pause, and stutter, trying to think of what to say, but his fear says otherwise. Katsumi watches, staying quiet, as he starts to hug himself, unable to say anything.

"U-um, that t-the saiko bloodline is one of the most p-powerful killers. Starting with t-the mother, who's family was well in the genes, and t-the father who was wise. They h-had two kids, and disappeared." He starts, as katsumi tries not to laugh at his mediocre attempts of talking, finding it funny. 

"The parents had said t-they died, as the youngest killed them, but hid until she h-had a good partner." He adds, pausing as he spots katsumis  smirk from a mile away. He steps back in anxiety, as she stands up, looming over him as he stands there, unsure of what's going to happen. 

"The perfect partner, that's, impossible. We came around when she was busy with that karma. Waste of space he is, fucking dumbass. Now, the tratior wasn't a bad partner, but lacks the sympathetic side she needs. Then we have these groups of survivors. A clever bunch, not the smartest, but still. A few caught my eye, and one decided to take sakura." Katsumi pauses, looking down as sal walks into the scrapyard, looking around as hikari remains far away from the group. 

"You see, sakura is pathetic, sure she's racked up a nice amount of kills, but, she's stupid. Apparently she has mommy issues, which I see no reason to why, I made sure she was scared of everything. Now she's down there, empty of emotion." Katsumi points, as Rin reluctantly looks over, finding her sitting there, with a blindfold back around her eyes, the shallowness of her face says she's weak. 

"Even hikari didn't stand down during her time she was sick. Carries on like I trained her too." Katsumi says, before leaning down, and looking at Rin, knowing exactly who his family are. Rin looks back, unsure of why she's suddenly so calm and collected, knowing she's a high risk according to the files. 

"Now, I know your my grandson, and for once, your something that actually holds potential, especially to me. Your mother down there let you get abused and neglected, now look at her." Katsumi starts, pointing to hikari, who stops and looks around, her jaw now back to normal, as she licks her burnt jaw, cleaning up the blood coming from it. Rin looks in shock, as she waves the scythe around and carries on walking. 

"S-she didn't leave me. I-i remember she w-wants me back." Rin mutters, as katsumi laughs, grabbing his Chin and forcing him to look at her. His tears flowing down his face, as katsumi draws blood, finding he has more of hikaris gaze than she first thought. 

"So, you want to disobey me? I'll kill your mother before she even knows your alive." Katsumi warns, knowing she can't actually beat hikari. Rin shakes and shakes his head, not knowing that information. "Good, now, go to Sal, and stay with her. She'll make sure you stay away from the sisters." Katsumi says, pushing him off the cliff and watching. 

Rin falls down, screaming in pain, as his arm breaks on impact, knowing his abilities can't manifest until hikari helps him. Katsumi laughs at it, as sal walks over, pushing him up and slamming him against the wall. "Shut up, I want to keep my hearing." Sal spits, before throwing him down, watching as he staggers back up, and nods, following sal behind her.