part 34

"Have a nice sleep sal?" Saber asks, watching sal groans and get up, still feeling the pain from bashing her head against the wall. Looking at saber, sal jolts back, remembering last night. Saber sighs and glances at the rest, still asleep, as sal grumbles slightly. "You were having a fit, what the fuck was you dreaming?" Saber asks, making sal stop in confusion.

"Are you playing dumb!" Sal yells, as saber shakes her head in a genuine response, leaving sal utterly confused. "Wake twisted up, she and you now what happened last night." Sal orders, making saber shrug and  bat twisted against the side of the head, before losing her hand in the process; the white wolf snapping it clean off her wrist. Saber chuckles and looks at sal, who watches twisted curse slightly, and get up, looking at saber with absolute hate. 

"What! Sal asked me to wake you up." Saber explains, almost ignoring the fact she's missing a hand. Twisted rolls her eyes, letting the wolves as they stay besides her, meanwhile sal looks at them both like they've lost it, making twisted look over and grin, pulling her mask down, making sal hesitate, having the feeling she knows. 

"Do you crabs not remember last night?" Sal stutters, as saber shakes her head, saying no, whilst twisted watches sals expression shift from shock to hate, to confusion in a matter of seconds. "The whole twisted has a magical tablet and you saw what I was dreaming?" Sal adds, making twisted blink in  confusion. Saber looks at twisted who looks back, just as curious.

"I don't own a tablet?" Twisted repiles, her confusion taking sal aback, as saber stays quiet, letting sal process the situation. 

"What, you used some foresight shit!?" Sal yells, making saber gesture her to shut up or at least lower her volume, vaguely gesturing to the rest, who remain asleep. Twisted ignores their conversation, as the wolves growl slightly, standing up completely, as a strange gas starts to flow into the unit. Sal and saber stop abruptly, as they both jump up, alongside twisted, as they lose the chance to get the others. "What the fuck is this green shit!" Sal yells, as saber looks down and finds everyone still healthy and fine, fast asleep. Twisted notices it as well, letting saber kneel down and check veemys basic status. 

"Their all fine, just sleeping." Saber mutters, making sure she keeps her mask on, letting sal understand and do the same. Twisted looks at the unit doors, and opens them, letting the wolves out, as they suddenly collapse down, asleep. "Sleeping gas!?" Saber yells, as twisted leans down and strokes one of the wolves, finding them still alive. Sal steps out looks around, confused slightly. 

"Yeah, the wolves are knocked out. Must be a heavy gas if our masks stop it." Twisted says, looking around as sal and saber pause, standing just inside the unit. "What, why look at me like that?" Twisted adds, as sal crosses her arms and saber sighs. 

"We've been thinking, your the most suspected person here, we can't just allow you to act like it's nothing." Saber starts, making twisted look away and grumble slightly.

"Now's not the fucking time. There's a gas knocking the others out for fuck sake. Worry about your little theories later." Twisted snaps back, walking away, "if you want to fucking help, come with me." She adds. Sal shakes her head, making saber shut the unit doors, and looking back. "Fucking knew it." Twisted grumbles, clambering up on top of a unit, deciding to sit there, and wait. 

"Why'd you do that!?" Sal yells, as saber walks back and sits down, leaving sal without a answer. "Yeah we suspect her, but we also suspect veemy and dark!" Sal yells, as saber says nothing. Pacing around, sal tries to calm herself down, aware both sides Have a point. "We could have easily left her flat was here, were we would know if one died, but no, kicking a liability like that is just gonna cause more shit. Right now you just got rid of one of the more powerful means of defence." Sal adds, trying to push aside her belief that she's trying to help twisted.