part 102

Alpha starts to walk away but pauses, glancing back at sakura with a sense of confidence. Sakura perks at his motions, standing up as he walks back, craning his head so he can look straight at her face. "You think I won't go ahead with the plan now?" Alpha taunts, crossing his arms as sakura doesn't react. Alpha chuckles to himself, before glancing away, "say, i know how to get you back to normal, but of course it has to include a life changing experience. Anyways, cya saiko." Alpha waves, jumping off of the unit. Sakura doesn't even show her hidden anxiety, standing still as a statue whilst watching alpha jog away.

"Just because you have hikaris intelligence, you don't know shit pissbaby." Sakura mutters, climbing down off of the unit, trekking through the environment, not even sure of what to do right now, knowing she hasn't got any orders apart from not killing who's alive still. Sakura sighs, bored, and leans against a unit, staring at the broken lighting, almost having forgotten that there's no light around the warehouse. That is until something suddenly comes to mind, making her uncross her arms and look around. "The survivors don't have night vision, so this is going to be fun." Sakuras smirks, walking almost stalking towards the area she has her sight set on.

........

"So everyone keeps running away for what god fucking reason!?" Katsumi yells, spotting as alpha clambers back into the room, making delta step aside, whilst katsumi pauses, watching him carefully. Berry and Sal remain quiet, as footsteps pace around above them, as alpha brushes himself down.

"I was going to try and locate twisted and rin, but got chased by kioshi and venom." Alpha mutters, wiping his face as delta steps back, not liking how cold and brutal alpha is acting. Sal just shrugs, sitting down, wishing she could be grateful for even a small amount of a break, but doubts it will last long. Katsumi looks at the group, wanting a answer but getting none, just making her give up and sit down in defeat.

"So what's happening now? It's only time until someone finds us again." Alpha mutters, gripping his katana tightly, making delta curl up hiding his face as he pulls his hood over his head, making the kitsune and astro to look at him, curious. "Sick of this bullshit already." He adds, standing back up and walking away, ignoring the others. Katsumi snickers slightly and plays around with her mask, whilst the others remain tense.

"Looks like we won't be safe soon, the power is going to be cut right about now-" katsumi doesn't even finish her sentence, as the vents lighting cuts out, making everyone realise just how dark it is. "Now if you two want to live, you've gotta stay with us now." She adds, looking at them both, knowing they can't see anything. Berry shakes her head, as the kitsune and frosting stay by her side, looking at her with almost a mocking manner. Sal doesn't say anything, guessing it was apart of someone's plan so doesn't care. Delta stays almost invisible in the dark, apart from the occasional green hint from his outfit.

"Of course hikari does this. Better off just dying at this point, we're fucked." Alpha spits, standing there although Sal and berry can't see him. Katsumi and delta however don't look his way, making him blink in disgust, as he glances at delta. "Especially if your being a fucking baby again." Alpha adds, making even katsumi pause, as delta jolts at the name, "grow up, we need to stay alert." Alpha orders, as delta looks up at him, his goggles on his head as katsumi gags at how bloodshot his eyes are.

"I want my brother, not some fucking toy." Delta replies, leaving the rest confused. Alpha snickers and presses his katanas sheath against deltas chin. "Alex doesn't act like this during a threat as high as hikari. So fuck off." Delta adds, standing up and grabbing alphas head, pressing his fingers into his temples, making alpha drop his katana and grab deltas arms, who presses more, starting to feel alphas skull cracking at the pressure. Katsumi walks over, stepping aside from Sal and berry who don't move unsure of what's happening themselves.