part 61

"If we're all going insane, then why would we trust you?" Twisted asks, as hikari looks over, making the wolves growl slightly. Twisted grumbles, making the others question. Saber leans forwards, glancing at berry, as the doors stay open. She spots her just laying there, bored. "Because oh wise old hikari, what do you want to foretell us." Twisted says, in nothing but sarcasm. Dark rolls her eyes, as galaxy looks away, starting to get annoyed by it. 

Hikari on the other hand, remains quiet, watching the group's reactions stay on edge. She pushes the scythe aaay as she stands up, brushing herself down and walking calmly to twisted, who looks up, grinning, whilst alpha hesitates, bracing himself. Hikari grabs twisted and lifts her up, looking at her with no emotion. "I haven't got anything to say, that you don't know." She repiles, tossing her down, and walking back to saber, sitting down and leaning her arm against her knee. Saber mutters to herself, wanting to kick the scythe away. 

Veemy looks at alpha, who spots her looking back. Astro growls at his face, before looking away, as omega jumps down suddenly. Hikari and alpha jolt up, making twisted fall down, sick of the problems happening. "Can we just sit down for five seconds?" Saber asks, as omega struts in and spots the illusion. She remains quiet, looking around with a presence that none if them have felt before, making them all pause, as she looks over at hikari in a interest. "Who are you?" She asks, whilst hikari says nothing back, knowing how she works.

"Why does it matter? Where is sal." Dark says, stepping in, as omega glances over slowly, smiling and pacing to dark. Standing her ground, dark looks at omega, who grins, showing her skin tearing apart, as she starts to unhinge her jaw. Dark doesn't flinch, used to the scare tatic. 

"Why do you think you have the level of confidence to ask me where she is?" Omega says, tracing her finger down darks face, before flicking her back, slamming into the wall. Omega leans back up, as the others stand up,looking at omega with precaution. Dark coughs slightly, getting back up, as omega bolts over and kicks darks abdomen, rupturing her liver and stomach. "Because you know, she isn't yours." Omega laughs, catching sabers attack, breaking her hand and throwing her away. 

"Aye! I use that hand for eating." Saber yells. Omega ignores her jokes, as she turns around. Saber grins underneath her mask. "Damn what did this hand do to you!?" Saber adds, as she heals it back. Omega looks at saber, with utter confusion, whilst veemy tries not to laugh.

"What did this hand do? Did if fly at you? Suck your blood? It's nice if I kept my original hand." Saber mutters, whilst the rest stay quiet, whilst omega blinks in confusion. "Also poor dark, why'd you make her look like a mosquito." Saber starts, as the rest understand that she's off on one. 

Hikari watches in confusion, and curiosity, whilst saber strokes her hand, "you gonna apologize? This hand did nothing." Saber adds, whilst the others just watch. "Omega! This is a masterpiece, and you destroy this art!" Saber yells, as omega rubs her temples, trying to understand what is going on.

"What? She squished the dark-squito! Wait my hand! That's what I was gonna say, why you no apologize?" Saber yells, as veemy covers her face, trying not to laugh. "Omega! This hand! It's not meant to be ripped off!" Saber says, before twisted sneezing because of the dust. Omega stays still, as saber snaps her gaze to twisted. 

"The audacity! Why what made you think you can do that!?!" Saber yells, walking over to twisted, who laughs in anxiety, as if sabers forgotten that. "Anyways! Girlie! What about my hand!" Saber snaps her attention back to omega, who stays quiet. 

"You wanna apologize!" Saber yells, having smiled though it all. Omega gestures in confusion, as dark wanders back to the group, getting checked over by venom for any injuries. Hikari smirks underneath her mask, knowing saber seems to have some confidence to do this. 

Omega walks over, and covers sabers face, before groaning in boredom. "Shut the fuck up." Omega says, shoving saber down, before walking back out of the unit. Saber falls down on her ass, before laughing and getting back up. The others watch her as saber walks away, almost bored of the fighting. 

"You can thank me later!" Saber says, as galaxy gestures a thanks, whilst astro plods to saber before climbing up her face, sitting on her head, saber snickers, whilst hikari looks over and aims the scythe at her neck. "Aye! Calm down honey calm down." Saber says, pushing the scythe back, only watching as her arm swells up and explodes. Saber curses in pain, as hikari places the scythe back down. 

"God damn! My arm! Why you do This?" Saber asks, glancing over at hikari, who remains empty. Astro paws at his face, whilst veemy watches and makes sure he's safe. Saber regens her arm and moves it around. Dark sits up and looks over, confused, but shrugging it off. Venom hesitates, but sighs, knowing dark is stubborn. 

"Because you insulted sakura." Hikari replies, gritting her teeth as saber blinks in shock, and sighs, guessing she would be like this.

"Nah, I didn't, I just asked why she snapped my hand off." Saber repiles, making hikari pause, and look at her with confusion. "Girlie, I wouldn't insult her, she's unstable, rather not have my head look like ketchup." Saber repiles, smirking underneath the mask. Hikari leans forwards, as she thinks through what saber said. 

"I see." Hikari replies, standing up, before glancing at iris and galaxy.  She watches them, making them look back, " so when you insult others, you can say anything and they find it funny?" Hikari asks, making saber shakes her head. Hikari blinks in confusion. 

"I crack jokes, but know not to go too far." Saber explains, as hikari nods, walking back to saber and sitting down and staying quiet. Galaxy sighs, and leans against the unit, catching twisteds attention. Veemy grabs astro, and sits back down, looking around, as the group spits up, all having small conversations about their own things. 

.......

Dragon sighs, as he leans against the units, bored. "Where the fuck is everyone." He mutters, watching the area around him, as he questions why he hasn't been given any orders for a while. Instead, delta jumps down, and looks at Dragon, who says nothing. Delta stands up, and grabs his face, looking at them with a intrigue. 

"Come with me." Delta orders, as Dragon slaps his hand away. Delta looks at him, understanding how they work. "Alphas orders would be now null and void." Delta says stepping aback, as Dragon looks over, and grabs his jaw, sorting it out for a second. Delta walks away, staring at dragon from afar. Dragon gestures at Delta to stop.