part 39

Sal grumbles as she gets rudely woken up, finding out she fell asleep during the patrol, alongside the rest. " Fuck sake." She mumbles, still stuck with omega, finding out she's basically underneath her at this point, making sal painfully get out, almost not feeling her legs. Brushing herself down, the area remains quiet and almost pitch black. Carefully making it out, sal opens the doors and steps outside, not caring for the torrential rain. Taking a few steps sal stands there, actually needing a break for a moment, unaware that galaxy steps outside next to her.

"Well, didn't expect you of all people to come outside." Galaxy says, startling sal into slipping slightly and grumble. Galaxy snickers slightly, as sal catches herself and looks away, knowing galaxy would most likely follow her. "Let me guess, you wanted to get away for a moment. Well, as your friend I won't allow that." Galaxy repiles, stubborn, making sal snicker slightly, knowing galaxy well enough that she's not lying. 

"Oh well, you know, just the normal friends trying to kill you as you try to keep one of the most unstable killers for the sake of everyone else, but anyways." Sal repiles, kicking a stone away as galaxy nods, understanding completely. Sal says nothing and remains calm, kinda guessing she would get this result at some point. "It was a dick move for them so it's there problem." Sal adds making galaxy snicker, catching sal off guard for a moment. 

"Well, they are scared, and people lash out when scared. I'm not saying what they did was a good idea, because it wasn't, they shouldn't have tried to kill you. Saber didn't want to. Twisted did. Obviously saber understands now, and has calmed down." Galaxy explains, as sal stays quiet, letting her get her point across. "And besides, because of that stunt nobody trusts twisted. What you've done helps us a lot, so before you take anything and feel sad, don't." Galaxy adds, making sal sigh knowing galaxy isn't dumb. The doors open again, as both of them turn around, finding omega watching, almost in pain. Galaxy nudges sal, who jolts and grumbles, walking over to omega, who doesn't say anything. 

"Hey dumbass, why'd you look like saber snatched your weave or some shit?" Sal grumbles, only just finding the stab wound. She hesitates, as omega stumbles out, making galaxy rush over and keep her up, as sal follow suit. "Holy fuck you weigh a ton." Sal yells, as galaxy gestures to let her sit down. They both slowly place omega down, closing the door, so nobody else wakes up. 

"So those mumbles, who did It?" Galaxy asks, as sal remains confused. Omega says nothing and looks away, knowing something is going to happen, but stays quiet about it. " You agreed you'd say almost anything." Galaxy adds, grabbing her head and finding the acid still eating away at her skull. "Acid." She mutters, taking sal aback, as she turns around, fear taking over as a shadow stands there, looking at them all with nothing but pure hate. 

"Delta." Omega mutters, glancing over and watching the shadow come into view, the necklace swaying around his neck as he holds a sword  slimmer than alphas, taking omegas attention. "Why you'd take my blade?" She adds, as sal and galaxy remain stuck between them both, delta not saying a word, making the rest remain cautious and paranoid. "Don't say. Why?" Omega whispers, as he walks over, stopping just in front of the group, as omega tries to get up, slowly healing her wound and staggering back down, making delta snicker. 

"You've become weak, sakura. Nothing ever used to affect your power. Until this group came along. Making the same mistakes aren't you?" Delta says, his voice cold and empty. Galaxy and sal look at each other, before stepping back from omega, unsure of what is happening. "Just before you left again, and watched me suffer in the hands of the others. How do you feel Now?" Delta spits, whistling, as the rain soaks his outfit as the snake slides in and looks over the rest, making sal stand in front of galaxy, knowing she can't protect her but will try if needed. 

"Karma. I never said I was going to leave." Omega starts, getting back up, before delta kicks her down, pressing the blade against her neck, making her stop and hesitate, finally understanding there's no way of reasoning out of this one, looking at sal and galaxy, she sighs, closing her eyes as she smiles weakly, making delta hesitate, and lose his grip. "Sorry in advance." Omega mutters , before biting the blade and using force to swing herself onto delta and slam him down, letting go of the blade and jumping up, sending out a shockwave slamming him against the unit.