part 97

"God you walk so slow." Katsumi says, as twisted looks at her with disgust, whilst having to carry a unconscious rin on her shoulder. Katsumi steps forwards to the edge of the barrier, before placing her hand on it, only to get it sparked back, making twisted snicker quietly. She places rin down as katsumi looks over, trying not to just kill twisted the and there. "So, why'd you want my help, of all People?" Katsumi asks, watching in a mixture of fear and confusion. Twisted stands back up, as she stands just in front on rin, not wanting katsumi to go near, just as aware of what katsumi is like. 

"Because for once we have a common goal. And the others aren't strong enough." Twisted grumbles, as she makes sure katsumi doesn't make any kind of move, whilst katsumi smirks and crosses her arms, watching as she knows twisted is unsure of what she's doing right now. 

"Aw, so none of you can handle my daughters?" Katsumi asks, as twisted rolls her eyes, knowing this was a stupid idea, on her part. Katsumi leans down and grabs twisteds jaw, as she watches her disgust just get worse, as katsumi snickers. "It's called a lost cause darling." She adds, glancing at rin as twisted slaps her hand away and pushes her aside, leaning down and making sure rin is ok, knowing what to do if katsumi tries anything.  

Katsumi stands back up, as she smacks a perosn across the warehouse, making twisted pause, almost forggeting the power difference is immense. "All that matters is we get hikari out of whatever rebellious phase she's in." Twisted spits, as she stands up, feeling small, whilst katsumi glances down and shrugs. "You want to do whatever your planning and I want to mine. We ain't even enemies," twisted adds, knowing they've always stayed the neutral party. Katsumi stays quiet, as she remains focus on something in the distance. 

Twisted pauses, spotting the little amount of humanity katsumi has, as she remains almost  worried. Looking at where katsumi has locked on, she finds nothing, but doesn't care, until something makes its appearance. Both of them pause, as hikari walks in, with alpha and kioshi by her side. Twisted panics, knowing she's vastly overpowered. Katsumi on the other hand, remains still, as they make their way towards them, before katsumi looks at rin. "She has a tracker on that kid. She just knows where he is." Katsumi warns, as twisted steps back, knowing he hasn't got anything like that on him. 

"Some kind of ablity!?" Twisted asks, as they walk closer. Katsumi shrugs, even unsure herself, but just knows hikari is aware. "Then again that bitch has everything and then some." Twisted mutters, picking rin up as hikari sends alpha and kioshi. Who both rush over, making katsumi Brace herself. 

"Keep all three of your sorry asses safe, I'm not going to be accused to killing you fuck sake." Katsumi says, as twisted pauses but turns invisible, making rin to the same, as she rushes to a safe location. Katsumi grabs alpha and uses him as a weapon, throwing him to kioshi as they both fall down, giving her time to run past and kick hikari down, using the gravity of her postion, to grab the katana and slice Hikaris head off, before blowing it up. Katsumi doesn't waste time, having to slam kioshis face into the ground as alpha jumps onto her back, making her know hikari is still alive, as he claws at her eyes, trying to get them out. 

Katsumi grabs his hands as he gets sent flying, knowing she should keep her use of abilities low enough so hikari doesn't use her nulling. Kioshi stands back up, as he aims a explosion at katsumi, who blocks it and uppercuts his jaw, ripping at least half his neck open, as hikari suddenly strikes her back, using her scythe, as she rams it down, losing the blow as katsumi rolls away and jumps up, blocking another blow by hikari with her katana, before she grabs her mask and puts it on, knowing the second she looses her sight, it's over. Hikari curses, as she spots alpha and kioshi down, both barely able to stand up. 

She decides to grin, and cover herself in the hardening, as katsumi prepares another defence, as they both know she can't land a good enough attack to kill, because of deltas killing method as well. "Using two peoples weak spots, making yourself almost impossible to kill, I'll hand it to you, you have some kind of smarts." Katsumi snickers, as hikari growls and runs back over, thrusting her scythe for a side attack, as katsumi bend and just barely misses it, watching the poison dripping off it, before it gets set alight. Katsumi steps back, as hikari doesn't stop, keeping a constant stream of attacks, knowing katsumis stamina is woese than hers, due to age.