part 56

"Go in." The tratior says, gesturing to veemy and berry, who glance over at the shower rooms. "That's a order, unless you don't want to. It's safe here, the family don't know of this place." They add, trying to remain calm, as berry and veemy shrug in unison, not seeing the point to not take the offer. So they walk into the rooms, and leave the tratior with sal and omega. Taking the mask off,  they sigh, and crack their neck, not caring for sals discomfort. "Oh please, just stop looking at me like the devil. We all know that I ain't the biggest threat anymore." Twisted grumbles, as sal tuts, looking away. 

"You still sent us here, killed four. I ain't gonna be let's make daisy chains in the sunshine." Sal spits. Omega sits down, as twisted smiles and shakes her head, knowing sal will still dislike her no matter what. 

"Yeah kinda guessed you'd be like that. But, I don't care. We're both here for one thing," twisted says, grabbing sals face before smiling with insanity. "We both want them to escape. Turns out we are simaliar sal, even if you don't think it." She says, tossing sals face away, walking over to the cameras. 

"So what? Just because we want the same goal, I ain't a serial killer." Sal says, hesitant on the last part of the sentence. Twisted laughs slightly and leans against the table, her back to sal and omega. "I don't lock our friends in a killing game either." She adds, remaining anxious at twisteds behaviour. Omega says nothing, still weak, not really wanting to be here. Sal picks up on it, and remains concerned, whilst keeping an eye on twisted. 

"What's your intentions to achieve the goal? Would you kill say, delta if he was in the way?" Twisted asks, bending down and looking behind her, watching sals face, which doesn't change, knowing sal is good at hiding what she's thinking, although she can tell sal is anxious, by the body language alone. "Remember sal, we both have people we want to keep safe. I wouldn't kill iris if she got in the way, even if she had kills under her belt. Would you slaughter sakura or delta if they got in the way?" She explains, watching sals expression faulter slightly, as they both know omega is right behind sal.

"That doesn't matter. I don't hate any of you idoits, but, if one threatened someone, I may or may not kill." Sal repiles, keeping her gaze against twisted, who remains smirking. Standing up, she walks over, and grabs sals head, pushing it  aback, now towering over her. She looks at the burns and missing eye, knowing how they happened. 

"Even if your disabled. Even with your abilities, you'd never last anyone's attacks. I would just give up Now sal, your nothing but a decoy." She says, pushing sal away. Walking to the files, she grabs one labled 014, knowing it's hers, before also taking 001. "To the tests, you aren't one of the strongest, never was. Especially with your anger. During your fights, your main concern was to protect." Twisted says, watching sal get up, putting her mask on and realising she's got a point.

"Obviously. I know I ain't strong, fucking bucket. I make sure I am the main target so the others can think. I mean, who wouldn't want to try and take this hotness away. Sal grins, "but thats besides the point. It's called adapting." Sal adds, guessing twisted already knew this, by her chuckle at the answer. Sal pauses, and sits next to omega, almost forgetting she needs to keep a constant state of regen for her. Twisted gets her attention caught by the sudden moment, and looks at omega. 

"So, she's still weak? How, interesting. Last time she overdrived, she was back to neoaml in less than a day. But, she has you now." Twisted says, stalking over and grabbing omegas chin, lifting it up and glancing at her expression. "Almost as if, she's doing it on purpose. Is that it? You've given up." Twisted says, making sal glance over at omega, who remains quiet. "Well then,you really have haven't you? Lost that goal of the promise, and well." Twisted pauses, and whispers into omegas ear, making her fear show on her face. Sal looks back at twisted, who walks away, whilst deciding to sit at the cameras.