part 55

"so, where are they?" Kasumi asks, leaning down against Delta. He says nothing, staring at the storage units. His snake waits as he smirks and points to the unit they are in. Kasumi nods, and walks over, placing her hand against the unit, walking through it as she spots the group without twisted, all having fallen asleep. She glances at them all, as she stops on omega and sal.

Pacing over, she makes sure even veemy doesn't pick it up, as she walks to omega. Leaning down, she grabs her face, making her jolt and freeze, knowing that touch from anywhere. Instantly shutting up, kasumi grins, and yanks omega up, trying not to laugh at how weak she is. 

But, alpha coughs, making sal jump up and send out a fist, covered by tendirls, straight into kasumis face. But she takes it as if it was nothing, Making sal stop and realise how powerful she is. Alpha gets up and tries to attack, but is blown away by Delta, as he walks in, making veemy and berry stay quiet, knowing this isn't him. 

"There's no chance of escape." Kasumi warns, Chucking omegas frail body over her shoulder, making sal grit her teeth and try to attack, but gets thrown back by Delta. Her face slams into the wall as alpha staggers and gets back up. Glancing at the doorway. 

"Can't even have a walk." Twisted laughs, grabbing Delta and sending him into the units behind her, before looking at kasumi, who turns around and spots her. 

"When then it's nice to meet y-" she gets stopped by twisted.

"Shut up, villain monologues are depressing. We get it, you want sakura. Because you suck at being a mother. Calm your saggy tits." Twisted groans, moving and kicking kasumi down, grabbing sal and throwing her over. Sal takes the chance and grabs omega, yanking her using the tendirls. "wanna run now?" Twisted says, gesturing at them all. Sal sighs, and keeps omega on her back, as berry and veemy make the decision to follow. 

Sal, berry and veemy all run out, as kasumi gets back up, looking at twisted with hate. "How did you move that fast." She mutters, as twisted shrugs, bored. 

"I'm the tratior duh, meant to be like that. Well, not fully me. But you know about clones." Twisted repiles, as kasumi pauses, and remembers who she is. Grabbing her sword, she aims it to twisted. Sighing, twisted dodges it, and spots a shockwave breaking the entire unit in two. "Man, I liked it in this unit." She mutters, as kasumi yells and tackles twisted down. 

"You made my daughter like this didn't you!?" She yells, as twisted grumbles, and kicks kasumi away, walking out of the unit. 

"Uh, no. You did." Twisted repiles, walking away. Kasumi steps out, and realises she was a decoy for them to escape. Putting her sword back, she walks away, better off getting backup rather than finding the others. Twisted watches as she walks away, snickering. "Man, she really is losing her touch, that, or something else." Twisted ponders, glancing at the air around her. "Having a stalker is like, Sal's job." Twisted laughs, watching their small group make it to the entrance of the base for the killers. 

......

"We are we here again?" Berry asks, making sal pause, and open the door, her back killing her whilst sakura watches alpha, who keeps looking around. 

"Because I'm letting you in." The tratior says, making berry and veemy hesitate. Alpha jolts, as the traitor walks out, and grabs his chin, before looking at the rest. "please, I'm not gonna do anything, I'm letting you in because one, sal smells worse than a corpse. Two, you want an explanation to what's happening." The traitor adds, grinning underneath the mask. 

"It's a shot we have to take I guess. Wait, hey! You binbag! At least I know how to have a shower!" Sal yells, making sakura whimper in pain. Berry shrugs, and stays with sal, as alpha stays with the traitor.