part 66

Dragon wanders the warehouse, bored, as he decides to lean against a rock, kicking pebbles around, ignoring tigers constant whining to be in control. Slapping his face, tiger shuts up in his mind, knowing she isn't going to have any time at all. Looking around, he spots katsumi, who remains shifted as omega. He sighs, and walks over, as she looks at him, knowing who they are instantly. "Thought you'd be up sals was for the tenth time today." Dragon mutter, making katsumi tries to keep her composure, and smiling to pretend embarrassment. Dragon raises a eyebrow, before shrugging and looking away for a moment.

"Needed a break is all." Katsumi says, before grabbing dragons horns and lifting him up, shifting into her normal state. Dragon grabs her hand, as he looks at her with shock. Katsumi cracks her neck, as she looks away, watching the area with interest. "What are you capable of? All three of you." She asks, looking into dragons eyes, that shift through colours. He says nothing, as tiger forces herself to be in control. Katsumi watches as tiger looks at her, as she falls down. 

"How, interesting, you aren't them are you? Your just a empty shell." She mutters, watching as tiger takes a few steps back, unsure of who this is. Katsumi laughs at the anxiety, before kicking tiger down, watching her fall onto the ground. "I asked a question. A beta always answers." She whispers, dragging her katana down tigers face, stabbing her mouth before lifting her back up. "You are a ant to me, quite literally as well, damn your short." She laughs, throwing tiger away. She suddenly hears aggressive popping noises in her ear, making her snap her sight to her side. Grinning, she focuses her sight, spotting tiger, as a semi transparent body. 

"Well, your nothing but a weakling." She gestures, sending tiger away, before looking at the real body, as she shifts back into Dragon. "Give me the one who never shows themselves." She says, making Dragon step back. 

"No." He replies, remaining anxious, before katsumi looks away, before slamming her fist into his jaw, ripping his head off in a matter of seconds. She wipes the blood away, as the body drops down, giving her time to lean down, and grab the neck, looking at it, before sticking her hand down the torn windpipe, and tearing out the heart, throwing it away, before healing the body. 

Dragon stays quiet, as she opens his eyes, grinning. "Your new alpha is me." She says, making Dragon look at her and nod. "Go and remove sakura with stealth, anyone sees you doing this, I'm terminating you." She orders. Dragon stands up and nods, shifting into tiger and rushing away. Katsumi stands up and watches her Leave, knowing what to do. She follows their tracks, as they make their way to the unit. 

.......

"Can we calm down?" Venom asks, wanting everyone to at least come to terms with everything. Their anxiety and fear all over their face, whilst sal and twisted remain looking at each other, both of them not wanting to make a move. Kioshi  and hikari stand their ground, as saber keeps dark back. Alpha and delta remain quiet, as veemy and berry keep their animals away, just like iris. Galaxy keeps hikari up, as she remains weakened. "Its too much help on that other persons side." They add, making twisted laugh and look over. 

"Sides? What is this, a game of hide and seek? No. There isn't sides. If that was the case, everyone would be against each other. Nobody at the end of the day, would act for others. We are all selfish in a way." She replies, as sal looks away, bored of the manipulation. 

"What, so your going to say another monologue that would make Shakespeare shake in his boots." Sal spits, making saber chuckle slightly. Twisted grumbles, knowing sal won't care. Instead she looks at the unit doors, picking up on another perosn, grinning. 

"No, now anyone gonna open the doors?" She mutters, making the rest look at the doors, as a knock echoes through the unit. Kioshi stands back, as delta stands up, knowing he can take the possible attack. Making sure the others are away, he opens the doors, and pauses. Twisted breaks her face with a smirk, making a few uncomfortable. Kioshi and hikari look at each other, as delta steps back. Alpha jolts as he finds luna walking into the room.