part 58

"So, how long are you all gonna lose It?" Alpha asks, walking into the unit. The others say nothing, whilst he steps in, closing the doors. Dark and saber stand up, and step forwards, only to get pushed back by twisted, grinning. 

"He's not a threat idoits," she explains, as he walks past, glaring at Sal and omega. Venom shakes in anxiety, as the others stay in edge. Alpha sits down, just in front of galaxy, and grabs her notepad. She goes to grab it, but stops herself, knowing there's no point. So instead she stays quiet, with berry keeping frosting back, as he growls, snapping his jaw at alpha, who doesn't even seem fussed. Saber slaps twisteds arm away, before walking back, and leaning against the unit. Dark tenses up, pissed, before shaking it off, looking back at alpha. 

"If her not a threat, why is berrys wolf barking at him?" Saber mutters, glancing at twisted with a serious hate, as twisted shrugs, walking over to the wolf and grabbing it's jaw, before breaking it. Everyone jolts, before she gets attacked by dark, only to send dark against the unit. Saber gestures her to calm down, whilst veemy mutters to herself. Venom stays quiet, knowing the tension is already bad enough. Sal and omega stay still, sal still questioning how body has spotted her getting pinned down. 

"What, you wanted it to shut up. So I did I shut it up. Besides, I'm not the main problem here." Twisted grumbles, walking back towards the entrance and sitting down. She gets looks of hate and frustration from everyone, before glancing at omega and sal. "Those two, more specifically, omega; torturing sal as we speak." Twisted points, as veemy glances over. Being the closest to sal, spotting the blood. Omega stills, making everyone stand on edge. Twisted smirks, and watches as sal remains quiet, her breathing slower, as omega takes her hand out of her side. 

"Perhaps she wasn't ever in pain. Why would you make the accusation that I'd hurt her?" Omega asks, her tone sickening and hollow. Saber grabs veemy, who steps away, as sal tries to get up, wanting to step away. Twisted shrugs and watches as sal gets shoved back down, as omega strokes her neck up to her jaw, shutting her up as she sticks her bloodied hand into her mouth, watching the group with hate. 

"She's the one who did the scream. Deltas is different." Alpha starts, slamming the notepad and putting it down, before standing up and walking to omega. Omega says nothing, protective, and covering sal in her tendrils, rendering her immobile. The others stay hesitant, unsure of what's going on, as the kitsune keeps iris down, making sal cough and try to get out of omegas grasp. "She's insane. I'm surprised nobody knew. After all, the tratior did say, that she's  just like her mother. Then asked the following." Alpha says, using his hardening, before grabbing omegas face, and leaning against her ear. "How long until you kill her as well. Make your mother proud omega." Alpha whispers, making omega freeze up, before unhinging her jaw, and tearing alphas head off. 

Spitting it away, alphas body drops down, making galaxy gag at the site. Dark stumbles back, before looking at Sal and omega. Saber pushes everyone away, as sal looks over, for once terrified, as she gets kept in the restraints. Galaxy and berry get up, and stay away. Twisted watches with a grin, as she spots alphas body getting back up, picking his head up and putting it back on. "As I was saying, because of the training she endured, she created her own bloodlust, and in doing so, made what we called omega." Alpha finshes, as he stands next to her, "Sal is safe, don't worry about that, she's just protecting her, the way she knows how to." Alpha adds, glancing at twisted who gestures him to open the door. 

He walks out, as the rest watch him leave, and look back at omega and sal. "Go near her it's a death sentence," twisted warns, sending out a illusion of a random perosn. Omega snaps her gaze to it, and blows it up, before grabbing sal more, almost breaking her bones, as the tendrils set alight, as a warning. The others watch in fear and shock, before twisted pauses, and claps her hands. "That's unless sal uses her other ability." Twisted says, making the rest pause, confused. "Everyone has two given, don't mean you can have one before hand." She adds, walking over. Omega flinches and hardens her tendrils, and herself, as she sends out her spirit animal. Twisted slams it away, making the others jolt.