part 96

"Shit" twisted mutters, grabbing her shoulder as it starts to bleed, whilst she walks towards the doorway to the area. "Fucking bullshit." She adds, glancing at her hand as she yanks out a parasite, probbaly sent by hiraki. She rips it out of her shoulder, before hearing footsteps. Knowing she's in no state to fight, she rushes and hides in a nearby unit, watching as sakura walks down the pathway, going to the same place. Twisted watches, as she walks in, and remains not caring. "Well, that's a no from me." She mutters, falling down against the wall, the bleeding still going, getting worse by the second. Sighing she lays there, knowing she stuck like this, whilst sakura pauses and turns around, knowing she's there. 

"Hikari said to go to sal, so I'll probbaly clean that up later." Sakura mutters, walking down the hallway, pausing whilst she leans against the wall, hearing rin and berry. Knowing they we're with her, she pauses, thinking the situation through. Smiling. She pushes the door open, blocking rins attack as she throws him aside. Berry stands up and steps back, as the kitsune and frosting follow her whilst astro hides away, scared. Rin staggers up, as sakura glances over, making him pause, knowing there's no point in fighting. 

"I'm not even here as a threat, why do you always try to kill everything you see?" Sakura shrugs, looking at rin, whilst he remains quiet. "Just like your mother." She adds, making him stagger back in shock. "She always goes ahead and attacks everything, even when their just breathing at this rate." She adds, bored of it. Berry stays quiet, as rin stays still, wiping his face of his blood, before looking at it, realising just how strong she is.

"Why are you here then?" Rin asks, as berry glances over at sals body, who remins laying on her side, shivering in the cold. Sakura crosses her arms, as she knows berry caught on. Rin pauses and then catches on, as sakura laughs and pushes him away, leaning down and  looking at sal. 

"Can't even heal her, pathetic." Sakura mutters, spotting the green veins pulsing out of her body. "So she set off a nuke, impressive." She adds, before healing her and standing up. "I understand how berry can't do anything. But, you. People have been saying your the overpowered one here, beating hikari by miles on power." Sakura starts, looking at rin who stays quiet, bored of hearing that already. Sakura stands back up, before walking over to rin, and dragging his hair yanking him up. "No wonder your mother is scared of you." She says, dropping him and turning back to sal. "Now, what I'm actually here for." Sakura mutters, as sal wakes up, freezing in place as she spots sakura. 

"Fuck sake, here we go again." Sal whispers, as sakura leans down and grabs her jaw, making her watch as sakura smiles, almost breaking her skin as berry ushers rin over. Sal grimaces so used to this type of behaviour, before sakura watches her disgust with joy. 

"What's the matter? Bores of this? That's not what you said to my other personality now is it?" Sakura whispers, as sal spits in her face, punching her away. Sakura takes it as she grabs her face, looking where sal made her bleed. Sal stands up, knowing not to just give in, yet also knowing sakura isn't one to kill her, although sal hesitates, having a gut feeling that she shouldn't have done that. 

Sakura stands up, and looks at her hand, playing around with the blood before looking back at sal, who stands in front of the other two. Everything tells them to run, as sakura stops her arm and rolls her head around, before looking looking at sal, grinning again. Berry grabs rin, who steps back and rushes to the room, as sal blocks sakuras sudden attack, shattering her arms as sakura easily punches her down. Sal falls and stacks it, rolling away as sakura looks over and stands back up. 

"Bored of the constant fights!?" Sakura yells, laughing. As sal says nothing, her main priority to keep the others safe. Sakura laughs, knowing sal, so she rushes to berry and rin, smashing the door down as rin screams in shock. Berry jolts in fear, as sakura gets thrown back by a shadow, making them both pause. Sal looks over, as sakura gets pinned down by what she can see as a snake, making sakura look at it in shock. Rin looks over, as berry remains confused. Sakura smashes the snakes jaw, making it disappear. 

"Animal, animal manifestation." Sakura mumbles, looking at rin and berry, who look back. "Sal never had it, rin is too young to know how to use it. How, of all People?" Sakura says, looking at berry who shrugs, just as confused. 

"I don't know! It just poofed into existence?" Berry repiles, making sakura groan in boredom, before getting a sharp pain through her head, as hikari remains frustrated. Sakura falls down, and grabs her head, whilst the others watch. Sal stops in fear, as sakura laughs through the pain, standing back up, whilst her eyes bleed heavily, alongside her mouth, making berry cover rins eyes, as sal falls back, just as sakura runs over, overriding her abiltes, grabbing sal and running to jump up and smash her body down, before using spikes to tear sals arms off. Sakura watches in glee, as sal stands up, healing her arms as she remains shaken by nothing but fear. 

"You've always looked better when dying!" Sakura yells, as sal widens her eye in shock, as sakura grabs her katana, and aims a attack at sal, who rolls down and barely just missed, as sakura doesn't stop, landing a heavy down strike against sals shoulder, she curses in pain as her entire body burns up, making sal realise it's poison. 

Staggering back, she watches as sakura licksthe blood off, watching as sal falls down, the poison taking it's affect. "It's just a paralysis poison calm down," sakura grumbles, as she leans down and grabs sal, before looking at her pain. "Besides, I can't kill you, per my annoying ass sisters orders." She adds, tossing sal over her shoulder. "But, I can't be asked to give you to her, so, I'm going elsewhere." Sakura adds, walking away with sal on her shoulder. 

Twisted watches, as she still grips her shoulder, knowing that wasn't her fight. Getting up, she staggers to the hallway, her blood lining the wall as she falls against it. "Fucking hikari." She  mutters, as the door makes her fall down, and kneeling down, unsure if she can still move. 

Rin and berry walk out, and find twisted kneeling there. Berry stops as rin pauses himself. "Why are we trading people like it's a game?" Berry says, as rin shrugs. Twisted rolls her eyes, as she stands back up, having to use the wall to stay up. Rin grips his sword tighter, as twisted looks at him, her other side starting to linger. Berry picks up on it, before twisted suddenly pins rin down, using her good arm. 

"Stay still." She says, as rin spots the marks, making him pause, as berry remains unsure of what to do. 

"W-wait, those are?" Run says, making twisted roll her eyes, and grabs his mouth ripping his jaw off as berry steps back, in shock as rin screams in pain, whilst twisted remains refusing to let the others know what's happening. "Berry better run." She adds, as another perosn walks in, making rin look in nothing but fear. Berry rushes away as katsumi stands there, playing around with her mask. 

"Well, it's nice to have a walk around, really helps when y'know, your stuck in a rock." Katsumi says, as twisted stands up, turning around. Rin remains scared, as katsumi sighs. "Was it really needed to rip his jaw off?" She sighs, as twisted stays quiet. 

"Well, i prefer to keep my past quiet." Twisted repiles, as katsumi shrugs and picks rin up. "Besides, we have bigger issues." Twisted adds, making katsumi smirk, keeping her grip on rin. 

"Of course, let's go miss leader." Katsumi says, making twisted roll her eyes, and walk away, as rin gets taken away. They both leave as berry remins alone, with the animals. 

"Oh well this is just fabulous!" She says, falling down, alone and unsure of what to do.