part 42

"Delta." A voice calls, as delta jolts out of his bed, confused slightly. His curiosity kicking in, walking carefully through the dark with perfect vision. Glancing around, he steps outside, as no noise is made, before he gets jumped and knocked down. His instincts kicking in before he realises it's alpha, covering deltas mouth as he glances over at the hallway. Hesitating, delta glances over as the traitor stands there, looking away. "Why are you still alive?" The mutter, as alpha keeps delta down. 

"Its a nightmare. Don't move." Alpha warns, as the traitor walks over, almost seemingly awake. As they watch them both, as their hand catches fire. "They think we are the soliders." Alpha warns, as the traitor walks over, ignores the look of fear over alphas face, as he shakes slightly, as the traitor keeps their height to the max of 7ft. Twitching slightly as they lean down, watching alphas fear as he realises  it's not a nightmare. 

"Delta. Run." Alpha whispers, making delta pause, but do as asked. "Get sakura. Any means, just get her over here!" Alpha yells, as he gets grappled by the traitor, shoving their hand into his face, aware this isn't of their control. Delta stumbles, and fearfully runs, forgetting his goggles, as he smashes the door open, finding it's brighter than what he can handle. 

Alpha grabs the traitor and shoves them down, keeping their face in the ground, finding the problem. "Fucking bugs." Alpha says, as a small device remains in their neck. The traitor snaps their back and kicks alpha in the face, before jumping and aiming a punch into his face. However, being quicker, alpha dodges the blow, ignoring the wall blowing up. Pushing his emotions aside, he grabs the traitors hand, as they attack again. Pausing in shock, the traitor hesitates, as alpha grins, breaking their hand without trying, slamming his knee into their gut, sending them down the corridor. 

"You know I don't like fighting you guys. But I'm going to have to aren't I?" Alpha sighs, as the traitor slides back, and runs to alpha, using the walls to gain momentum, as they jump off the wall and ram into alphas face, as he falls down, not getting a chance, as the traitor flips him over, as they land, and he smacks his face into the ground. "Fine, I'll play dirty as well." Alpha spits, grabbing his sword, swinging it slightly, letting the traitor understand the mistake they made. Alpha grins, and hardens, before turning invisible, knowing the traitor can see the air weakness, but gives a advantage. 

Rushing past them, alpha lands a blow against their waist, slicing their entire torso off. The traitor falls down and grumbles, standing back up after gaining their legs back. Summoning their sport animals, they send one after his smell, as the other shifts into the traitors body, giving them a boost on their abilities. Alpha laughs, having made all of the abilities, knowing all their weaknesses. "I'm only a decoy, you really are stupid whilst being under control." Alpha smirks, as he flips over the traitors head, cutting their face in half, before sending acid into the other animals face, sending the traitor back, giving alpha the time to impale them with his spikes, sending them into the wall. "Yeah yeah, that won't stop you for long, but enough for back up." Alpha says, making the traitor remember that delta ran away. 

.....

Delta falls down again, grabbing his eyes, as they burn at the back of his skull, knowing he can't see bright lights, and as the rain has been sent away, he falls down, as his eyes bleed heavily. "This shouldn't been happening if sakura didn't leave." Delta yells, gaining his determination and sprinting towards their unit, trying to cover his eyes the best he can. 

Failing down again, he slams into a car, and cries in pain, knowing this isn't going to work out. "Fuck sake!" He yells, slamming the car he fell into, as he melts it in his hands. "Those fucking goggles need to be more useful. "You fucking bitch!" Delta yells, as he gets up and looks around, refusing to use his foresight. Instead he summons his spirit animal, in the shape of a black western Dragon, as he covers himself in a shadow, spotting the group standing outside.