part 71

"Alex, outside now." Twisted says, grabbing his face and throwing him outside. The others pause, and some laugh, whilst berry and veemy try to calm Delta down, giving him blankets and hugs. He cries but smiles weakly, as they stay by his side. Omega looks at Delta, as he keeps sal in his grip, crushing her into his body, as she remains stuck. 

Twisted walks outside, looking at alpha, who falls down, shuffling back in fear. She glances at the others in the unit, before looking back at alpha, picking him up and slamming him against a unit, keeping him in place with a knife. "Care to share why you almost made Delta lose it?" She asks, taking a few steps back. Alpha looks at her with fear, knowing that nobody will come and help him either way, especially after he pulled that stunt. Twisted looks at him with frustration, as she remains calmer than normal, spiking his fear. 

"I didn't want him close to me?" Alpha replies, making twisted look away, and close her eyes, before sending a explosion against his face, he takes the impact as twisted grabs his jaw, looking at him with hate. Alpha looks back in fear, whilst he tries to move. But instead he finds himself impaled by tendirls. "You never use those, what, w-what are you p-planing?" Alpha says, terrified. Twisted stays quiet, and watches his concern. 

"Your Obviously getting touchy, so fight me." Twisted says, dropping alpha down, and taking a few steps away, making sure at least someone else can see. Alpha gets up, and looks over. "Just fucking do it." She says, bored. 

Alpha sighs, and uses his hardening, before rushing to twisted, aiming a blow for her torso. He gets stopped by twisted grabbing his arm, smiling. "Your slower than saber when she needs to do something helpful." She says, throwing him down, breaking his hardening in a instant. Omega looks at them before snuggling into sal, who remains a mess. 

Alpha coughs, and looks at them both. Twisted groans and throws him back up, kicking him back into the unit. "I forgot how weak you are." She mutters, walking past him, and sitting down, ignoring the others confusion. Alpha grabs his arm, and looks away in defeat. 

"Well, that's interesting." Saber mutters, crossing her arms, as she looks at alpha. "So, wanna say how much you are clingy to that edge lord?" Saber asks, making alpha realise the rest are asleep. Sal and omega remain awake, whilst berry and veemy remain huddled with Delta, and dark, iris, venom and galaxy stay with the pets, all bunched up, as kioshi closes the doors. "Also it's colder than Sal's heart." Saber explains, as hikari looks over, getting weaker by the day. 

"What the fuck do you mean? She's the boss, why would I care?" Alpha asks, as he gets up, watching twisted huddle up with the spirit animals. Saber snickers, looking at him with her normal joking smirk. 

"Come on, your always all over her, like omega is to sal." Saber shrugs, making omega crush sal more, as sal hesitates and looks at saber, telling her to shut up without saying anything. Instead saber wanders to alpha, who falls backwards and looks at her, knowing he's smaller.

"It's because he's not meant to be with her." Kioshi pipes up, grabbing his collar. Alpha yelps in fear, watching his face, as he stays quiet. "He's only alive for a certain person. He was meant to be hikaris suitor. But she isn't available." Kioshi says, dropping and kicking him away. "besides, he's to fucking weak to handle our bloodline." He adds, making alpha just curl up. 

Omega watches kioshi, as he grabs hikaris face. "Why is it you don't love anyone? You've been through so many suitors." He says, as hikari painfully looks at him, almost smirking. Saber glances over, as kioshi waits for a answer. 

"Because y-you beat me t-to the point I feel nothing, j-just like katsumi, you proud dad?" Hikari says, blood flowing out of her mouth. Kioshi pauses, as he feels sal and saber look at him. Hikari coughs slightly on her own blood. "Beat me everytime she didn't like what you did. Is that what you wanted?" Hikari asks, as kioshi tosses her head away, as she remains smiling, and looking at him.

"Everyday, you beat me up, because I wasn't what you wanted. Wanting a son." Hikari pauses, as omega looks over, making saber and sal try not to punch kioshis face in. "We all got used by katsumi, but I never did anything." Hikari mutters, as omega lets sal go, walking over to hikari. He pauses, but picks her up, and resting her body against his, making her comfortable. 

"Aw." Saber mutters, as alpha mumbles to himself, making sal sigh and drag him to twisted. 

"She's a fucking edgy midget, just make the move." Sal says, bored of watching them. Alpha pauses, but shakily walks to twisted. The wolves pause, and move, letting him in. Alpha leans down, scared, twisted grumbles, and pushes him down, hugging him. The wolves wrap back around the two, making alpha look at sal, and then hide his face into twisteds clothing. 

"God, that's adorable and disgusting, must be what berry feels like." Sal mutters, as she looks at kioshi, and then omega, who looks at hikari, who stays quiet, shaking slightly. 

"Her health is getting worse, the nulling would be gone by now, this is something else." Omega mutters, concerned, whilst kioshi walks away, finding his spot. "Whatever it is, it's killing her." He adds, looking away in pain. Saber and sal hesitate, as hikari painfully sighs, knowing that they are worried. 

"Just forget about it." She mutters, wishing he can move. "I wasn't even meant to survive the attack." She adds, curling up.