part 22

"Ok, so sal is good at something." Saber snickers, her mouth full of food as sal grumbles at the normal remarks, standing up and walking away, as the rest of them all sit around a makeshift fire pit, using the  broken boxes that where shattered yesterday. "What! I'm right aren't I?" Saber yells, before choking on her own food, making sal laugh almost falling over, as dark shoves her hand over her mouth, to try and keep her food in, as berry and venom snicker, as saber pounds her own chest, as she makes noises no human should be able to do.

"Kinky." Veemy mutters, snickering slightly as astro clambers around, and decides to paw her hair, making her jolt slightly and smile at him, letting him do it. Sal sorts herself out, trying to keep a straight face, as saber finally regains her breathing. Wheezing slightly, saber coughs and breathes in, groaning in pain, as sal loses it and bursts into a fit of laughter, setting off a chain of laughter. 

Everyone either snickers quietly, or have a full on fit of laughter, as dark slams her hand into the ground, trying not to laugh, yet failing miserably. "Sal you fucking bucket! Shut the fuck up!" Saber wheezes, as sal doesn't reply and falls backwards, landing on her back, making saber lose control and make what can only be described as siren head sounds, as even iris starts laughing uncontrollably, as sal sighs and gets up, mumbling under her breath, as she puts her mask back on, trying to not scratch her burns, as saber stands up and tries to stay sane, as the others finally try to calm down. 

After a few minutes, the group finally sit down and remain calm, as sal sits next to iris and galaxy, last. Saber smirks as she grabs a half full canteen of water, watching sal, as she remains next to them both. Dark says down, and crosses her arms behind her head, as berry and venom watch astro climb over veemys head, and sit on her head, as she stays still, glad he can still walk around due to his injured paw. 

"He's a tough little fluff ball." Venom says, as veemy nods and takes him down, patting his head, as he purrs in response, poofing out, as she keeps him on her lap, as he paws the remains of her rationed food, that sal spiced up somehow. "And sal is Gordon Ramsay in the making." Venom adds, smirking as it hits sal, making her choke on her food and place it down.

"Fuck off." She grumbles, as galaxy giggles slightly, covering her face as sal sighs and takes it, picking up her food and eating, knowing she's gonna get yelled at otherwise. 

"I could have made it better." Iris declares, as sal laughs slightly, as iris looks at her with shock. Dark leans up and shakes her head, smiling, before leaning back down, still half asleep. Saber nudges veemy, and whispers something into her ear, as she snickers and nods, letting astro go, who sniffs out the remaining food, which is sals. Berry laughs as she spots astro plod to sal, and paw her food. Sal jolts and puts it higher, making astro lean against his mind legs, making most the group watch his cuteness, as iris looks away, not liking him that much. 

"Fuck sake, your lucky your cute." Sal mutters, handing a small portion over and letting him nibble it off, as she stays still, waiting for him to finish. He does, and plods back to veemy, effortlessly through the fire pit, without a single injury. Saber smirks as astro clambers back onto veemys lap, and curls up.

"Ok, so has a todaroki bakugou cat." She says, before looking at sal, who looks back, knowing what she'll say. "Like dabi over there." She adds, making sal groan in boredom and sarcastically laugh.

"Haha, so funny, miss my face looks like it's melting off." Sal replies, as the rest stay quiet, knowing when they show go off on one, it's never ending. "At least I have both eyes." Saber says, as sal snickers and looks away.

"Ok miss I had no tongue. Galaxy asked if we should have learnt sign language for your siren head ass." Sal retorts, as saber snickers slightly, and crosses her arms knowing she won't back down.