part 48

Delta sits there, lost in thought, making the others unnerved. Omega warns them to leave him alone, as he processes the situation. So the others say away. Twisted doesn't lose her sight on him, as veemy and berry remain concerned.  Dark and saber stand guard; ordered by omega, whilst venom, iris, galaxy and sal get forced away. Omega mutters to herself, knowing he was yelled at by alpha. "He's gonna do something stupid." Twisted warns, as her sight goes to sal, who keeps her arms crossed, more cautious than anything. 

"Alex never lies." Delta mutters, as he looks up, staring at group, questioning their trust. "And again, people lie. Maybe they are using me." He adds, watching omega, who hands out rations to the group, before getting yelled at by sal, making her dismiss the food, awkwardly walking back. Delta narrows his eyes on sal, as she shoves it to omega, who gives in and takes It. "If he is right. Then I failed as a brother. Which means it's to late." He says, standing up. Dark and saber turn around, making the rest pause. 

"Taking the only things that mean something to me." He whispers, making sure they are all watching. His Dragon dissipates, as omega runs over, knowing what's going to happen. Delta closes his eyes, and stays disappointed, grabbing saber and dark, crushing their heads, and tossing them aside, leaving them to die out. Omega stops, knowing nobody is powerful enough to heal them. Sal knows what she's thinking, and goes to say something, before delta moves without even blinking. Grabbing omega and clasping her neck, knowing people are aware of her weakness. Nobody moves, knowing he can move faster. 

"Did you enjoy using me? Was it revenge for the other three I killed?" Delta says, grinning as he opens his eyes again, now just being a pure sliver, making galaxy take a step back, knowing he's insane. Sal and twisted follow her pace, aware omega is in a life or death situation. "How long was you planning This? Thinking is fall for it. I'm glad alpha opened my eyes." He snickers, as he hardens himself, using his tendrils to cover his hands, as one sets alight. 

"Is this what you wanted?" He yells, letting omega go and explode her body in front of everyone, before grabbing Sal. "Is that what you wanted? I know you never cared for her. Just like the rest." He says, as sal looks back with hate, unable to do anything. Veemy and berry look at twisted, who hesitates, unsure of she should attack. Instead, she sends out the wolves, that cause a decoy, barking in his ears, distorting his balance. Letting sal go, the kitsune grabs sal, and runs to a safe place. Berry and venom follow, making sure sal is safe. 

Iris and galaxy look at twisted, who yells at them to leave, they don't hesitate as delta snaps his gaze to twisted, who grins, whilst the wolves run back to her. "Something on my face pussy?" Twisted laughs, as delta knows how she works, before he gets a powerful blow from sal, using her tendrils as a covering. His jaw plating get shattered, as he falls down, not registering sals kick to his back, shattering his plating. Twisted smirks, as she sends the wolves back over, keeping his ears broken, whilst iris and the kitsune create a illusion to clones, confusing him. Galaxy turns invisible, as she hardens, using darks sword to impale his neck. 

"Missed." Delta sneers, sending a huge explosion off, scattering all of them. He gets back up, as iris and the kitsune lose the illusion. Sal slams into the unit as galaxy takes the shockwaves alongside twisted, who's wolves die in the explosion, setting off the burns. Delta laughs, as he turns around, pushing twisted and galaxy down, pissing sal off. She gets back up, ignoring her pain, as he pours acid down twisteds throat, bringing her from the inside out. Sal pauses, as she watches everyone fall down in pain. knowing she's the only one up. 

"This is what pain is sal." Delta says, crushing galaxy's chest, whilst sending spikes to iris, who falls down. Veemy, venom and berry stay hidden, as sal looks around, before looking back  at delta, who stalks over, watching her with a grin.  "Watch your family die around you. Then come back to me." He says, sending out a tendirl to iris, making sal block it and run up to him, only to get shot back by a explosion. "Your nothing but a weakling to us. Why even bother?" Delta asks, as sal gets back up, smirking.