part 67

"So uh, what Now?" Alpha asks, whilst the rest stay quiet, all on edge from everything. Galaxy walks back into the unit, followed by luna, making saber glance over, crossing her arms in  anxiety, as galaxy closes the doors, quietly sitting down, almost seeming shaken up. Sal looks over, spotting it, before looking at luna, who remains quiet. Twisted watches luna walk away, in hate, as dark slams twisted into the wall, using some heavy duty rope to keep her where she is, making her look away. 

"So, we've decided to keep her restrained?" Dark mutters, looking over as saber nods, concerned about galaxy, as she just stays quiet, looking away from everyone. Hikari whispers into sabers ear, as she jolts and looks over. Delta sits next to berry and veemy, trying to explain what happened. They both listen whilst kioshi looks at dark, knowing that isn't the best idea. Luna smirks under her breath, as Dragon mumbles orders in her mind, knowing what their plan was. 

Omega remains unconscious still, as iris walks to sal with the kitsune. She leans down, gagging at the sight before looking at venom, who nods, hurrying over with the little supplies they have, making saber look over. "Anyone gonna set up a scavenge soon?" Saber asks, making venom look over, before looking at the supplies. "Its been what, a good few days now, we kinda need to scurry and find more." Saber explains, making sal and venom pause. 

"Well, I could suggest that one killer, and a small group go out." Alpha says, trying to hide his shaking voice, as his anxiety makes him feel small. Twisted grins, closing her eyes as alpha steps back, kind of scared. Saber and sal look at him, making him panic Even more. 

"Its not a bad idea, as long as the killer is sane." Galaxy mutters, looking at them both, making everyone pause. "I would suggest dark, berry, veemy, venom and delta." She adds, making sal pause, knowing she has a point. Kioshi presses his hand on his face, looking at her through his hand, almost amused. 

"Delta is the most unstable. Alpha is the weakest. Hikari is wounded, and I'm going to stay here. Sakura is out of commission for a while, so, why did you chain up the only one who van be useful?" He asks, gesturing his arms out, as saber and sal stay calm. Galaxy shrugs, and looks at dark, who steps back in confusion. 

"Because, twisted is a liar. One of the more unstable, and manputative." Luna pipes up, glancing over, the others pause, as she crosses her arms, taking in dragons information. "She's the tratior is she Not?" She adds, making the rest understand, but remain quiet. Kioshi clenches his hands tighter, as hikari grabs her scythe necklace with her good hand. Delta stands in front of veemy and berry, whilst sal stays with iris and omega. Venom and dark stay by themselves, as kioshi looks at luna. 

"Who's to say your not the one here, that can end us all. Your a beta, you take orders. All three of you don't think for yourselves anymore. And if I remember, Alex isn't in charge." Kioshi says, leaning down to keep his face the same level as lunas. She remains calm, although her eyes suggest anger. Kioshi watches her carefully, before standing back up. "But, we aren't the ones who are trusted, we are the killers After All. Ever actually asked how many people we've killed?" He says, making saber snicker and push her mask down for a second, and grinning. 

"Well then, old man. Wanna say?" She asks, as he looks at her, knowing who's the leaders here. "Its not like we can even know if your lying." She adds. Galaxy sighs, and lays down, taking sals worry, knowing she's not like that. Delta stands his ground, making berry and veemy stay where they are, confused but at the same time not shocked in the slightest. 

"Well, the ones here, sakura has killed the most, then delta, and alpha. Twisted has only killed 20 people, I've killed one, and hikari hasn't killed anyone. So it's your option to take it as the truth or lies." He says, placing his hand against his chest, signifying he wasn't lying. The others pick up the small gesture. 

Twisted laughs, as the others stay quiet, before sending out a clone to attack luna. The others pause, as luna takes it down with ease, snapping it's neck, making it fall into a puddle and disappear. Sighing, dark goes over and makes sure the ropes are still tight, before looking at hikari. "Haven't you got some nulling ability?" Dark asks, making Hikari finch in shock. Kioshi almost snaps on dark, as hikari sighs, looking away. 

"Yes I do, but it's unstable, I can only use it twice a month. I've already used it once. That's why me and sakura are like this, it wears off, it just takes time." She repiles, making dark sigh, and twisted to grin and spit in darks face, making her jolt in disgust. 

"What, at least I'm not stupid. But hey, everyone here has their own agendas. And we've let someone in who's a bigger threat than me." She warns, making the rest look at each other. "What, why do you expect all of us to be working on the same side? Because we're friends? No, no. Eveyone here has a goal, and their ways of doing it." She adds, before saber slaps her in the face. Twisted takes the hit, looking at saber, "Just because people don't trust me, don't start trusting everyone." She warns. 

"And stop acting edgy for five seconds!?" Iris yells, rubbing the bridge of her nose in boredom. "Yeah I know your edgy, but this is just annoying." He adds, making sal cover her mouth in shock, but knowing iris has a point. Saber wanders back to hiraki who looks over in confusion, questioning why she's always so calm about everything. Saber sits down, keeping a eye on everyone else, as delta calms down a little, sitting the middle of veemy and berry. Venom wanders to galaxy, who stays quiet, remembering what luna said. 

"Besides, all that matters right now is the supplies." Saber changes the topic, making galaxy nod and clap her hands, smiling, the others pause and sort themselves out, before looking around. Luna on the other hand steps forwards. Hikari and kioshi step aside, as she crosses her arms, almost looking bored. 

"How about everyone leaves, aside from the other killers, it's better as a massive group. And besides, hikari and omega can't move. Leave me and twisted here with them and other killers." Luna suggests, "Its not for anything, I can't be asked to go, and the other killers would end up doing something." Luna adds, making saber and sal hesitate, alongside alpha and veemy, who remain the most cautious. 

"Its better off trying and seeing the results, so, I guess So?" Galaxy shrugs, making the rest sigh and do as asked, all walking out of the unit, kioshi and alpha turn around, watching as luna looks back at them, grinning with malice. 

"Never thought you'd catch on so easily." Luna mutters, shifting into Dragon, making him stretch out, looking at the rest. Twisted laughs as alpha stands next to her, with kioshi standing next to hikari. Dragon crosses his arms as his grin and slanted head makes the rest anxious. "Its almost annoying." He adds, whilst alpha widens his eyes in shock, as katsumi walks through the walls of the unit, grinning. 

"But that's what makes this even more fun." She says, whilst grabbing omegas limp body, letting Dragon grab it. Nobody moves, as Dragon walks away, grinning. Hikari tries to get up, but fails, falling down in pain. Katsumi wipes the blood on the wall, as she shifts into omegas current state, making kioshi almost fall over. "Aw, you think I didn't have this anymore?" She says, mimicking omegas voice, making Hikari almost puke. 

"God, why didn't I kill you when I could have." Kioshi mutters, as katsumi sits down, almost looking exactly like omega, aside from both her emerald eyes. Twisted grins, as alpha stays still, letting katsumi look at them all. 

"Its simple. You tell anyone, I'll kill you all. I want to do this, for research." Katsumi warns, shutting them all up.