part 94

"We can't stay here forever four eyes." Sal mutters whilst twisted remains quiet, sitting there in thought. Rin stands up and tugs sals arm, making her glance over. She spots the wolves asleep so she sighs and looks back at rin. "Wanna say what you want?" Sal asks, trying not to sound harsh. Rin pauses, and takes something out of his pocket before handing it to sal. She stops as it turns out to be sakuras pedant. He puts it in her hands and steps back, unsure if sal wanted it or not. 

"When she attacked, I found it and thought you'd want it." Rin says, grabbing his face as sal spots a small claw mark, still bleeding. She looks back at the pendant before looking at rin, walking over and touching the wound, healing it as he jolts but watches her. She stays calm as rin suddenly hugs her, burying his face into her, "I'm scared. All of them are gone, because i refused to stay with her. Is it my fault?" He asks, making sal lean down and stay still, letting him clamber near her.

"No, it's Hikaris, you just wanted your mother back." Sal repiles, glancing at twisted. As she remains quiet. "I guess she just needs to understand it's abuse." She adds, as rin grabs her clothes, as sal remains looking at twisted, having some ideas coming to her head. Rin sneezes from the cold, making sal look back at him. She sighs and takes her jacket off, covering rin as he looks at her, she smiles warmly as he smiles back, before poking her face, curious. Sal flinches but takes it, knowing he's curious. He stops and looks away, "s-sorry, ok just w-wanted to wonder w-why auntie sakura likes you." He asks, sal pauses, unsure herself. She sighs, and stays quiet for a moment as twisted gets up and leans over berry, checking her over as sal glances over, not trusting her at the moment. 

"Why are you so pretty?" Rin suddenly asks, making sal snap back and stay in shock and confusion. "Your eye is pretty, and your hair is fluffy. Why?" He adds, as sal remains awkward, unsure of how to take it. 

"I'm not sure, but thanks for the compliment." She replies, before thinking. "What's your opinion on that bitch over there?" Sal asks, pointing to twisted, who sits back down, taking mental notes as she remains off in her own world. Rin looks over and pauses. 

"Scary. She mean. I don't know why uncle alpha likes her. Especially with her background." Rin says, latching onto sal more. Twisted glances over, making sal pause, looking at her back as she remains almost annoyed. Sal stays quiet for the sake of rin, and ignores her. "Also, didn't you mean both of them?" He says, making sal pause, remaining even more confused. "You have the one with the animals, who's hair looks fluffy, and the meanie and the one with her?" Rin adds, making sal look back over at twisted, who remains looking at them both. 

"No? Is it a illusion or something?" Sal asks,  making rin shakes his head. Sal remains confused as twisted walks over and slides her hand across sals neck, tapping it carefully as she leans down. Rin pauses, in fear as sal remains pissed. "Wanna get your rusty hand away from me?" Sal spits. As twisted snickers and looks at rin. 

"Haha no. Your asking to many questions." Twisted repiles. As she makes the black wolf stand up, walking over as she remains keeping sal as is. "It's not hard for me to just give the position away, I'll just use my skills to join their side." Twisted adds, tapping sals neck before stabbing her with the finger, knowing her robotic hand is sharp. Rin stays scared, as sal doesn't respond to the pain. 

"Fucking mood swings much?" Sal says, making twisted pause and grin, licking her face before scratching it, making sal almost gag. Rin just steps back, as twisted looks at him, standing back up. Walking to rin as sal stands up, but finds herself stopped by the wolf. 

"Does it matter? Your going to have a worse candidate to be up your ass. Im not any threat at all, like, why would I even dare using people for my own game, you think I would manipulate all of you to thinking hikari is the bad guy here?" Twisted says, making sal punch the wolf in the face, as rin stumbles back. Sal tackles twisted down who looks back and grins, before flipping sal around and slamming her down, keeping her arms behind her back. "Sal we both know who'd win this fight." Twisted whispers, as she knows and gives in.