part 43

"sakura!" Alpha yells, as omega walks up to the entrance, her emotionless face making alpha pause, and step back, losing his hope just as quick. Smashing the door open, alpha stays behind omega, knowing the tratior wouldn't attack. 

"Seriously." The traitor snickers,  jumping over omega and slamming alpha down, making him curse in pain. Omega pivots on the spot, as she grabs the tratior, spotting the device in there neck. 

"No surprise, they never leave." Omega whispers, tearing out the device, making them howl in pain, before falling down. Alpha looks back at omega, who starts to walk away. 

"Sakura! Wait-" alpha gets stopped, as omega pauses, and tossing him across the hallway, making him freeze up. His fear and pain written all over his face, as omega watches him, and walks away. He sits there, as the traitor gets up and glances over, tutting at his behaviour. walking past him, they purposely crush his hand, making him just wince in pain. 

"Why, is everyone always attacking me." Alpha whispers, as he remembers everyones attacks always landed on him. "I didn't want to experiment, I just, I just wanted a place." Alpha says, crawling into his room. Closing the door, he looks at his empty room, where all he has is a basic blanket, and dog bowl. 

Grabbing the book delta gave, alpha walks over to the blanket, as he sits there, opening the book. He gags on memories, as he flicks through each page. "What happened." He mutters, trying to not disturb the tratior. Instead he just sits there, and says nothing, laying against the wall, staring at the ceiling.

"Why did sakura hit me? I didn't even do anything." Alpha mumbles, as he shakes slightly, holding the book tighter. "What did I do?" He adds, curling up in fear. 

About 10 years ago. 

Omega sits down, remaining anxious, unsure about what's going on. The room remains empty, before a door opens, with one of the sciencists and alpha. "Alex?" She mutters, spotting he's looking away, making them more anxious, as the sciencist walks over to omega and straps her own, gagging her mouth shut. 

"Test subject, replace the broken parts." They say, tossing alpha over, before handing over a knife. Alpha grabs it and looks at omega, who shakes in fear, as he walks over. 

Alpha walks over, as he pins omega against the chair, as she shakes around, watching alpha hold the knife up into the air, and stab out her right eye, already wounded. Omega screams in pain, as alpha tries not to cry, as the sciencist watches, before grabbing alpha and throwing him out.

After a hour, alpha gets thrown back to their cell, as Delta rushes over, and grabs him. "What happened?" He asks, as alpha says nothing, shaking as omegas blood remains on him. "Alex, what happened?" Delta asks again, before omega walks back in, watching alpha with her one eye. 

"S-sakura, i-i didn't w-want to!" Alpha cries, as she walks over and grabs him, pushing Delta aside, as she slams him down. Delta stays still, confused, as alpha tries to get back up, but fails. "Sakura! Let me explain!" Alpha pleas, as she doesn't and pins him down, punching his face in, before Delta runs over and grapples her down. 

"He isn't with us karma. He's just a fucking slave!" Omega yells, as alpha leans against the wall, terrified. Delta stays confused, as omega breaks out of his grip and punches alpha in the chest, breaking his bones. 

"Sakura!" Delta cries, as alpha falls down, bleeding heavily. Delta runs past her and grabs alpha, who doesn't move. "W-why!? Why did you do that!" Delta cries, hugging him, as omega walks away, sitting down against the other side of the cell. 

"Because he works for them." Omega says, making Delta pause, and let go. Alpha looks over, and tries to say anything but fails as he just coughs up blood. "He stabbed my eye out, on their orders." She adds, making Delta stop and step away, walking over to omega.