part 86

"Stay quiet." Sal mutters, as delta stops in his tracks, picking up on the footsteps, followed by the dragging sound, making rin whimper in fear, making delta cradle his head, as sal looks around, still annoyed by the fact she can't see much. Delta on the other hand grabs her and suddenly walks behind a unit, gesturing her to stay quiet, as he glances over, pulling his hood up to hide his hair, whilst staying calm, finding hikari slowly walking past, still in the same state as before. Delta glances up, and curses underneath his breath, spotting a sheild covering all of the unit environment, sealing eveyone in. Sal stays quiet, and looks at rin who stays muffled in delta's shoulder, as he watches hikari carefully, moving back as she stops, and snaps her head up, looking around, as delta covers his eyes, making sal do the same. Rin already had his eyes shut, from the pure fear, as hikari can only be heard from the raspy breathing, whilst she stays still, looking around, before smirking. 

She swiftly moves, as she smashes the unit besides them and throwing the one they hide behind. Sal and delta jolt, as delta blocks her scythe, letting sal grab rin and run for cover. Delta steps back, as hikari looks at him, the hardening on her face covering the scars all over her jaw, whilst she swings the scythe up, and gets a direct blow against delta's shoulder, breaking his collarbone, as he staggers slightly, his arms now sending the same old normal pain, dropping his energy as sal watches from a nearby unit, holding rin as he remains terrified. Delta knows their safe, so uses his hardening and rams into hikari, using his brute strength to send her flying, falling against the ground and rolling into a unit, delta takes no time and sends his tendrils to wound all her limbs, giving the others time to run. Hikari mutters underneath her breath before looking down and laughing. She grabs delta's tendrils, and throws him up in the air, throwing her scythe and landing it against his chest, as he falls down, grabbing the wound as he realises she's nulled his abilities. 

Delta stands back up, not caring as she stands up, picking up the scythe as delta runs and tackles her down, knowing he's stronger. Hikari falls down, as delta gets a explosion directly striking his chest, sending him down, with a heavy wound, making him unable to stand up. Hikari gets up, as he looks at sal and rin. They look at him back, as sal stays unsure, to either keep rin safe, or help delta. Rin cries quietly making sals mind up, as she sprints away, making delta smile knowing it was the best idea. 

Hikari walks over and steps on his stomach and leans down, grabbing his face. Delta remains calm, as hikari looks at him with disgust before tossing his head down. And looking at his neck. "It's a simple cutting your head off to kill you." She mutters, as delta smirks, looking up, and making Hikari look at him with confusion. 

"So you'd kill your sons father then?" He says, making Hikari stop in her tracks, as delta stays there, watching as she steps back, shaking her head in shock. Delta leans up, hiding the pain as he watches, "he told me. Used my genes alongside yours, I don't know how since we are both aroace, but, is this really what you want him to see?" Delta asks, as hikari looks away, and grabbing her chains on the scythe, making delta worry and try to remain calm. Hikari on the other hand, falls down, as delta says nothing, watching as sal walks back into view, with rin just behind her, letting delta stand up, and ignore the massive wound in his chest, making sal concerned. Rin hides behind delta as hikari leans on her hands and knees, still in denial, as sal keeps rin away, not liking the situation. 

Delta picks up on it as well, as hikari jumps up, and goes to attack sal, to which delta takes the blow, sending him flying down, his body starting to get heavy from the injuries. Sal looks at him, before getting a acid shot at her neck, before Hikaris chains wrapping around her body, buring her alive. Sal tries to get out, as rin falls down, terrified. Hikari looks at him with insanity, as she walks over, keeping a grip on the chains, before grabbing his face and lifting him up.

"My son is dead, so what kind of sick trick is this." She says, as rin grabs his katana from his back, making Hikari pause, knowing that sword from her past. He slices her arm off before dropping down, in tears. Delta and sal look at him, as he shakes making Hikari look at  him, knowing it's the sword she made for him. She throws sal down, and yells. "So you fucking steal my son's sword I made!?" She yells, as she aims the scythe at rin, to only get it blocked by his sword, giving him time to move and slice her legs off, making her lose grip on sals chains. She squirms out and runs to delta, guessing rin has a advantage for now. Rin on the other hand, pauses, and steps back, crying as hikari looks at him, healing her legs and standing there. 

"If I was dead! Why am I here now!? I was tortured for 10 years, and all I wanted was to see you again! Now your just hurting my dad and friends! I admired your traits and learnt everything to see you again! Watched past fights and trained so you'd welcome me back. Now your just hurting Me! Saying I'm dead!" Rin yells, as hikari stays quiet, alongside sal and delta, who stay away, more cautious that someone could come along. "If you wanted me back then why say I'm not here!" He yells, as hikari grips her scythe more, unsure if she should believe it or not. 

"The expectations I had, because I was the son of two powerful killers. And you just treated me asking if your truly my mother as a reason to kill others!? So the rumours are true, your just a cold, sadist bloodlusted killer, just like katsumi!" He yells, before walking or more shaking back to delta, who hugs him and stays quiet, as sal curses underneath her breath, leaving hikari speechless. Delta glances at her, whilst she steps back, dropping the scythe and standing there. Rin looks over and tosses the necklace, before just latching onto delta, who gets up, and walks away, sal following just behind as she mumbles in Spanish, as delta holds rin, mad at himself as well, before they turn the corner. 

Hikari walks to the necklace, and picks it up, holding it as she shakes, crying. She presses the necklace against her chest and falls onto her knees, before laughing, in pain, and insanity. Delta covers rins ears, as sal just mutters spiansh. "Esa Pendeja." Sal grumbles, making delta sigh, knowing what she's saying. "Siempre quiere aser su pinche chingadas como nadien esta aqui." Sal adds, whilst walking just  past delta into a unit. "She would just leave the kids, fall into a pit of spiders, leave the family alone, and just fuck off." Sal finshes, as delta walks in, sitting down, and looking at rin, who remains in tears, as he wipes Hikaris blood away, making delta almost snap and try to kill her himself. 

"She's too strong." Rin says, as he wipes his eyes and calms down, unlike delta, as he watches hikari lose her mind even more, as she slams her body down, grabbing her head, laughing, whilst holding the necklace, making rin almost turn around, but delta stops him, as sal closes the doors, and walks back, whilst delta nuzzles rin, who giggles back, and lays against his chest, which starts to heal, as sal looks over, before questioning rins abilities.

"Kid, you should be able to use the abilities now." Sal mutters, making delta pause, and rin look over, and then his hands. "Katsumi kinda left some information she knew in my head. The manifesting works with any family." She adds, as rin looks at delta, and then pauses. "I don't know how, just happens I guess." She finshes, as rin suddenly catches on fire, making him jolt, paranoid. Delta smiles and laughs as sal looks over and steps away, as rin looks at delta, and remains in shock. 

"Well, I guess you have something little dude." Delta says, as rin smiles and extinguish himself, and getting comfortable, as sal remains worried about Hikaris state. Delta picks up on the concern. "That's why we needed sakura. Hikari can't handle large amounts of information without panicking. Sakura is there as a emotional balance." Delta warns, as sal nods, unsure of where sakura even would be. "I cant reach my snake, because we've been sealed into the unit environment. So it's a case of having to survive." Delta warns, as sal sighs, wanting at least five seconds to stay calm and safe. 

"Is it too much to ask for a second of comfort." Sal mutters, as delta laughs, whilst rin just fails asleep again.