part 21

"You got decked by saber!" The traitor yells, as alpha limps back into the room, feeling the defeat heavily. Delta stands there, his mask on, ready to be deployed. The traitor laughs, and grabs their head, finding it funny. "Of all people! Saber? Wow, are you really that fucking weak!" The traitor yells, grabbing alphas clothes, making him jolt,  as he looks back in fear, the traitor smirking at his fear as delta tries not to get involved. "Your that fucking pathetic you can't even handle one perosn." The traitor says, throwing him aside. 

"It wasn't just her. I was attacked by two others." He mutters, getting back up, catching the others attention. Delta steps forwards, annoyed, as the traitor turns around, and looks at the cameras and leans against the desk. "You said they'd split up, so I went after them, your losing your touch." Alpha says, as the traitor clenches their hands together and slams the desk, breaking it as they stand back up, punching the screen, as delta walks over to alpha, who jolts at his approach. Delta pauses, and steps away,  as the traitor turns around and walks to the other room. 

"I don't want them to suspect me. I'm low on clones, where are the rest at!" The traitor yells, as Dragon walks in, helping alpha up as delta watches in dismay, hurt. "I didn't want to, but I'm gonna have to fight them aren't I? I've asked for the announcements to be halted, and that bitch doesn't stay still it's doing my head in." The traitor mumbles, as alpha looks at the box in the room, it's chains shaking from the force of the perosn inside.

"Then why don't you? Actually use what they gave you for fuck sake. Stop being a pussy like delta." Alpha says, as delta crosses his arms and looks away, feeling uncomfortable, as the traitor pauses and looks at delta. 

"How many viles do you have?" The traitor asks, looking at delta, making him freeze up, still feeling the punishment from eailer. "I know who's allowed with what." They add, as they wander over to him. 

"A-about seven." He stutters back, getting a sarcastic 'aww' noise from alpha as he leans down against the broken desk, picking up the papers and sorting them back out, grumbling slightly, as the traitor stops in thought. 

"Go and scare them a little." The traitor says, looking at delta, who hesitates, but nods, as alpha grips the papers tighter. "I'll show my abilities later. Show them yours." The traitor adds, as they grab delta's face, caressing it, as they watch him intently. "The you'll get your snake back? Of course, when you've scared them a little, unlike alpha, actually bring one close to death." They add, making alpha look away, in hurt, as delta nods. "That's a good boy." They whisper, walking away before picking alpha down, just as delta starts to walk away, trying to hide his pain from seeing his brother get attacked again. 

"I didn't do anything! What was that for?" Alpha yells, as the traitor leans down and spits on his face, as he flinches, knowing he can't bring himself to fight back. 

"We are meant to act strong against them, why fucking walk away in tears?" The traitor says, as they grab his face. Alpha says nothing, as the traitor watches. "I know you want yo make me proud. I'm not dumb. Just because I act like this, doesn't mean I ain't." The traitor says, dropping alpha down, before looking away and sighing. "I'm doing my job, like the rest of us. We are here to let them enjoy our pain, it's how they work." They mutter, as alpha gets back up and hugs himself. "I'm fucking proud you can handle saber and veemy that long." They say, before walking away, closing the door behind them, leaving alpha in disbelief. 

......

"You wanna explain?" Saber asks, trying to keep her cool, as veemy remains sitting down, with astro asleep on her lap. Sal and dark remain just in front of the rest, as a precaution, as veemy looks away, anxiety creeping up on her, as saber kneels down and watches her look away. "Only the traitor has a set of numbers across their neck." Saber adds, as she looks at veemys neck, where the visible tattoo saying '005' 

"Then why do we all have one?" Veemy mumbles, stroking astro, who purrs in response, as everyone looks at each other, some rubbing the side of their necks as saber gets up and looks over. "Everyone has some numbers on their neck." She adds, as saber goes over and finds numbers on everyone necks, apart from sal, due to her scars. 

"How did we not see them earlier then?" Berry asks, as galaxy nods in agreement. Veemy remains on the floor, knowing she can't wake astro up right now, still mad at herself for his injury, looking at his bandaged front paw.  Saber sighs and awkwardly rubs the back of her neck, knowing she jumped to conclusions. Dark kneels down next to veemy, and looks at astro, having not seen him before. 

"What's their name?" Dark asks, trying to strike a conversation, aware everyone is on edge, as sal walks away to clear her head, knowing iris and galaxy are safe. Veemy snickers slightly and pats astro, making him suddenly poof out with fur,  making most the group squeal in excitement, as iris remains as far away as possible from the cat. 

"Astro, or boom boom cat." Veemy replies, as astro shuffles slightly, his fluff now making him look like more of a ball of fluff rather than a cat. Dark makes a aww noise and sits down properly, as berry and venom sit from afar, leaving galaxy to have small talk with iris. 

Saber glances over, and looks at sal, who stares off into the distance, sighing. Laughing slightly, saber sneaks up onto sal, and grabs her shoulder. With a slight noise, sal naturally swings at saber, punching her jaw as a response, as saber staggers slightly and laughs. "Calm down! Jeez," saber mutters, as sal looks at her with frustration, before shaking it off and turning around. 

"Don't do that asshole. Or next time I'd probably stab you on accident." Sal warns, as saber gets back up, seemingly fine from being punched in the face. Shrugging it off, she looks back at the group, who all sit there, having a time to calm down after all of this. Saber smiles genuinely and looks at the roof where all their light is coming from. 

"Lemme guess. Your frustrated that five people are dead?" Saber says, knowing they shouldn't talk about this around the others. Sal grumbles and says nothing as saber walks over to her side and wait for her response. 

"Obviously. They were our friends, they died in front of us, just cause we act fine we ain't dumbass." Sal repiles, looking at the mask, as she takes it off and grabs it. "Then get attacked by them three seconds later. Fucking great." She adds, as saber nods, understanding as she remembers her attack. 

"Yeah, sucks. But I think we are better off trying to escape this hellhole. That's what they'd want."Saber says, as she sighs, and crosses her arms. "Better off not giving up completely, otherwise their deaths mean nothing." Saber adds, knowing sal isn't that stupid.

"I know. It's the fact we could have saved them. " sal says, more directing at it herself, as saber snickers slightly, fully aware. "Rather have my head torn off rather than the others." She adds, glancing back at iris and galaxy, who laugh in joy, as berry and venom join their group, all laughing and smiling, making sal snicker, and sigh. "I promised to myself, I'd keep as many alive as possible, and refuse to leave iris and galaxy. They should have never been here." Sal angrily grumbles, pocketing the mask as saber stays quiet. 

"Technically none of us should have been here, but, we have to make the right ideas to find out why we are here and escape, shanking the traitors face in as well." Saber says, still smirking slightly before pausing. "But hey, I wanna see what the rest are doing! Besides, their probably hungry." Saber says, making sal immediately laugh and and grabs sabers shoulder leaning down and looking at the group.

"Well, let's see what shit I can make, using the dogs crap they gave." Sal says, walking over with confidence, as saber laughs and follows suit.

games of insanity (reupload) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें