Tussi jaa raheho Tussi Nah jao!

It's been 6 months they got married, the day which made the entire TejRanFam and sweet solos emotional, all went through the roller coaster ride of emotions on that day. Their wedding had been the talk of town for a week, y not, they r the star couple of ITV and soon both are going to mark their victory in bollywood too.

It was a random day where karan had went to meet his director for his upcoming web series, Omi accompanied him. Other crew members were also there, the female lead was also there. Her name is Kushi Kapoor, beautiful young lady with positive attitude. The meeting ended on a good note for everyone except our Karan, he was sad. He need to be away from his ladoo for 10 days. The shooting was outdoor, he had no other choice since he commited to this. He sighed and made way to his home.

He entered his house and the aroma of butter chicken hit his nostrils,  his leg dragged him towards the kitchen. He leaned on the wall and watch his beautiful wife dressed up in beautiful saree with her pallu tucked, she was busy in cooking and he was busy in admiring her. She turned sensing his stare and smiled widely seeing him.

Teju " sunnnyyyyyyyy"

She jumped into him and he lift her up and made her stand on his feet,  he signalled manoj to look after the dish n took her to their balcony.

Teju " kya hogaya mera bby ko, meeting mein kuch hua "

He settled himself in the balcony with teju in his lap, she placed her head on his chest and hugged his waist, he hugged her back and kept kissing her forehead time to time.

Teju " sunny, mera bby, batao "

Karan " ladoo,  meeting went well "

Teju " phir kya hua "

Karan " ladoo,  voh, voh, mujhe shooting keliye outdoor jaana padega, it's in different places and I have to go for 10 days "

Teju was comprehending his words and she was shocked, her hands start shivering with the thought of staying away from him for 10 long days. Tears welled up in her eyes and he sighed knowing this would be her reaction. This is the last thing he want in this world, her tears. He can't handle it, on top of that he is the reason now make him feel vulnerable. She is his weakness and his strength. 

Karan " ladoo pls, don't cry bacha.. U know right sunny cant see his ladoo crying.. Pls ladoo,  mein bhi nahi jaana chahti but I already said yes to the project, at that time I didn't know it also had outdoor shoots. Ab walkout nahi karsakte mein.. I m helpless ladoo,  pls don't cry "

His voice chocked and she knew she had to handle him now. She wiped her tears and lift her head from his chest to face him. She cupped his cheeks and caressed them.

Teju " I understand sunny, it's ur work and I promised u that I would never come between ur works. And Mr. , Don't even think of backing off, it's a good project and u will get more fame. 10days haina, I will manage, yes I will. "

She said the last line to herself and he smiled. This is how she is, she doesn't hide her vulnerability but if he turns weak, she handle him overcoming it.

Karan " I know how u r feeling ladoo, sunny hu tumara, no one can understand u more than me. I know it's difficult for both of us, Tujhe kya lagta hai, I m happy being away from you. Jaan nikal jayegi agar ek din tujhe nahi dheka toh, but lagta hai God want to test us, he wants to test our love by separating us for few days. But we will prove him what we r, haina mera bby "

He asked as if he is talking with a bby and she bobbed her head as yes. Both had tears in their eyes and both are trying to comfort each other with pain in their heart.

There is one more person who listened to their convo from outside who is none other than our omi. He knows his bhai and bhabhi, he was worried for them.