No means No :)

An usual day in life of TejRan..

Karan and Teja are getting ready for his friends B-Day party. He was wearing white shirt with gold shimmering blazer paired up with black pants. She was wearing gold bodycon dress sticking to her skin making her look more hot.

He was staring her , checking out from top for bottom, his dark eyes send shivers to her. She looked at him, he can pull off anything like a pro, she licked her lips looking him smoking hot. He glide his fingers into her waist and turned her towards him, his hands roaming on her body ,she was withering with his every touch, biting her lips, trying to control her moans. He bent down and put his head on the crook of her neck, pulling her skin in between the tooth, sucking the spot again. He moved away to see his mark on her, a sense of proud flashed on his eyes. 

Karan " Mine "

Teja " Sunny,  y did u do this, I have to hide this now with makeup now "

She said deliberately knowing y he did this

Karan " don't u dare, u r mine and no one dare to look at you "

Teja "Poora Kabir singh haina "

Karan " nahhh "

Teja " Toh kya KARAN KUNDRRA "

Karan " Nah Bby bas Sunny "

Teja " sunny... Achaa "

Karan " mein itna possesive kabhi nahi tha ladoo "

Teja " I love this side of yours more sunny "

Karan " and I love when u hide my chest with ur hand bcoz of my Khule buttons "

He laughed and she made an annoyed face.

Teju " Haa toh, kaise ghur thi hai sare ladkiyan tujhe.. U r mine and only I have right to see ur body. Don't u dare show it off. "

He smiled and hugged her for a while and she reciprocated happily.

They left home and reached the venue. They posed paps for sometime and then went inside. Everyone commented them as they r looking beautiful together, glowing in love, finally found the one and some also enquired about their marriage making them blush to no extent.

They were having drinks and enjoying the party. Teja noticed one thing but she decided to be silent at that moment, but she started observing. She felt extreme anger, karan was busy talking to someone ,he didn't notice her. She tried to talk to him but he was busy, so she left to look after things herself. Suddenly, a loud slapping sound heard making everyone startle, she was flaming in anger and behind her, a girl was standing and infront of her, a guy was standing glaring at her.

Karan immediately moved towards her, Wahi and Arjun was also present in the party, so they also went near her.

Karan " what happened teju, y did you slap him, did he do something to you "

He was panicked for a second thinking she was troubled and then realized her anger and a girl behind her, he could figure out the scenario.

Wahi " Teja kya hua , batao.. What did Deepak do "

Teja turned to Karan , her eyes were spitting fire " Karan, I m noticing this guy from the beginning, this girl was with him, she was refusing for drinks, but he forced her to have and once she is Lil drunk, he started moving his hands on her, she was visibly very uncomfortable I can figure out that. He tried to kiss her and take her somewhere while she was refusing n struggling to come out of his grip, he was forcing her sunny. This is not cool "