Dehradun - Last part - Chahta hu tujhe umr bhar

Having her in his arms, he felt peace. He feels home, he feels his heart beating at a right pace after long time. She snuggled closer to him and they reached the resort. As soon as they entered his room, he just hugged her tightly, if possible he would have just hide her in his arms. He pecked her whole face and came to her neck.

He give fishy kisses on her neck and she giggled but soon her giggles were replaced by moan when he bite her neck. He gave wet kisses on her neck while she clutched his should for support as her knees are going weak on his assault on her. She grabbed his hair when he bite her sweet spot.

Teja " karaaannnnn "

Karan " I need you tejuu "

He whispered near her ears and she gulped at the intensity. She need him the same way he need her. She want to feel him, skin to skin, their legs entangled, fingers entwined and him inside her feeling each and every cell of his body.

Teju grabbed him face to face, smashed her lips to his, sucking out the sweetness of his lips,he groaned when she bite his lips for entrance which he oblidged. His hands traced her thighs over the clothed and he reciprocated passionately to her.

He pushed her on to the bed and hovered still kissing her. Breaking the kiss bcoz of lack of breath, they panted heavily while she grabbed him by his hoodie whispering
" I need u badly Karen "

His last stroke of patience broke and he stepped out of the bed. Moving to end of it, grabbed her sneakers and pulled it out. Her smooth feet came into his view, he gave fishy kisses to her making her tickle, he kissed her feet, moving slowly and sensually till her knees, pushing the material upward exposing her milky skin. He was looking into her eyes while she was breathing hard in the sensation her body was experiencing. She sat on her knees and pulled his hoodie off , pushing him on the bed, settled on his stomach , she kissed his lips ,biting chewing and smooching it. She grabbed his locks in his hairs making him shout in pain while she just bite her lips seductively, before his hands reached out to her, she grabbed his hands pinning it to the bed.

Teju " Don't act smart Mr Kundrra"

She bend and bite on his fakira tattoo while he groaned her name hard " Tejuuuuuu "

Teju " It's Mrs Kundrra , say Mrs kundrra"

She again gave a bite on collar bone and he screamed " Mrs. Kundrra "

Teju " that's like a good boy "

Karan " you will pay for it Mrs kundrra"

He winced in pain when she smacked his chest. He wanted to hold her, kiss her, blend into her but she is being a boss today.

She was kissing his upper body ever so sensually making him feel ecstatic. He never felt this needed before but this girl, this little girl do anything to him.

She was engrossed in her passion and let his hands free, he grabbed his little lady waist and turned her down. He was hovering over her now.

Karan " So u were teasing me kitten "

He whispered moving his hand over her body and she was breathing heavy. He pulled the dress down a little exposing her shoulders and cleavage.

He sensually moved his finger there, feeling the smooth skin under his finger, making circle near her cleavage, he moved his legs over hers rubbing it sensually making sure she feels him.

Karan " Kitten become dumb now, is it "

He kissed near her lips and she scratched his shoulder and tilted her head smashing his lips. He smiled and kissed her back, while his band pulled the material off her body, covering them with Quilt they got immersed into their passion of love and exploring each other.