2.I m scared of losing you 🥺

The next morning, she woke up and realized she is alone on the bed. She was thinking about her night mare, it's wasnt a easy one to forget just like that, she was scared of losing him and it felt like what if it turns true, will he leave bcoz of her tantrums ? Will he become tired of her?  Will it be exhausting for him? 

She was on her over thinking zone when the washroom door clicked open, he came out wearing his towel and she looked at him for a second.  He came forward and pecked her face, giving fishy kisses till her nose and left to get ready.

She smiled forgetting about everything and stood up from the bed.  She went and back hugged him once he wore his dress and he smiled back at her through the mirror. He knows she was disturbed bcoz of something but he waited to know if she is opening up to him.

Teja " I love u sunny " she whispered meekly audible only to him

He looked at her and turned around pulling her through her waist " I love u too laddoo "

He pecked her lips and she grabbed his collars turning it to a passionate kiss. 

The day has just started...
...........................................................................

She accompanied him to his set and from there parvez will drop her to her set. She came outside and hugged him whispering bye. 

Suddenly out of somewhere, someone came and hugged him, his eyes bulged out of socket thinking of the consequences.  He pulled apart. 

Karan " riya.. "

Riya " hello karan.. Good morning "

She stood beside him rubbing his shoulders with hers. He looked at teju who was standing with a calm face, she smiled a little when he looked at her, it was a surprise for him that she didn't even bother  of things happened now. 

Karan " teju.  This is riya.. My costar"

Teju " ofc I know "

She said and riya hugged her formally.

Riya " u r so lucky Tejasswi.. He is damn good in everything ,few I have experienced by now and  hoping to experience more in future "  she said eyeing him from top to bottom

Teju " who knows it better than me "

Teju knew what that girl meant and she also gave back to her in her style..

Bitch he is mine....

Karan was just trying to read her face which was calm, yet felt like silence before storm..

Teju " okay bye sunny,  I will leave.. Good to see u riya "

Karan pov " She left.. She left the set without showing the kid her place.. Uggghh.. How I wish to see her claim her rights on me in front of this kid so that she stop her clingy behavior with me. Ye laddoo ki dimagepe kya chalraha hai "

He was confused with her behavior...

........................................................................

It was afternoon  post 2 pm when she was given off bcoz of sudden cancel of plan. She decided to go to his set, but she remembered the nightmare suddenly and it scared her what if they fight bcoz of that. She wasn't sure of y she is thinking but that thought isn't leaving her.  She drove to their home, to her surprise the door was not locked.

She walked inside to see him chilling with umar and rajiv. They were having fun watching some sport and having a drink. She looked at him shocked and surprised, she wasn't aware of his plans and she thought he was at his shooting.