Goa we r coming - Last

It was night when teju was sleeping, karan was sleeping on the couch beside her chair, he was still hurt at the thing she did but his love is more than his anger and hurt, he knew she will manao him once she feels better and he is showing nakre to her now. 

He heard some murmers and he opened his eyes and looked at other side to see teju shivering. 

Teju " please chodo mujhe, don't beat me.. Mei.. Mei nahi baat karungi, please.. Chodo... I. Am... Sorry..chodo"

Karan rushed to her and took her in his arms, his heart sanked seeing her in this state. He ruffled her hairs and kissed her forehead.

Karan " teju, bacha.. See its a nightmare baby... U r safe bacha..tere sunny haina yahan, aapke sath, aap ko kuch nahi hoga aapke sunny hote huye..  Jaana, relax baby "

Teja " no no.. Please don't beat me.. I'm sorry "

Karan " baby relax, it's a nightmare jaan "

He pulled her closer and she calmed down after sometime and she slept ,he was there with her whole time and his determination to teach her a lesson was on point now. 

The next morning, she woke up and saw him in that position, his arms were wrapped around her and she remembered he slept on the couch, wondering why he came here,  she decided to detach herself from him.

Karan sleep got disturbed with her movements and he saw her awake, he woke up with a jerk and she looked at him with sorry eyes.

Teju " I m sorry, did I disturb ur sleep, how did u end up here "

Karan " Nothing, I couldn't sleep without you, so I just came here "

He said without looking here and there, she pulled his chin and he looked into her, one sight into her eyes, he broke down and pulled her into a hug. 

Karan " I m sorry, you suffered a lot that I couldn't even imagine. I know you have told me it was terrible but I dont know that it was this much toxic, he...he... He hit you.. He abused you and you endure all that. He is a psycho teju, y were u with him that one year, I can't see you like that, i can't imagine..these nightmares, these panic attacks.. Teju u r my baby , I can't imagine a scratch on u and he messed up your life, shit y didn't I came before him in your life. You wouldn't have suffered this much. He is going to pay for whatever he did to you.. He "

She was trying to calm him down but he wasn't stopping, without having any choice she just kissed him to stop his blabbering and he was silent for sometime.  He responded back after realizing what's happening and just kissed her like eternity, he is trying to keep it slowly not to hurt her but she was being ferocious, she was trying to forget everything and remember only him, she just needed him.

They broke after sometime and he cupped her cheeks " whatever happened we can't change but I promise I will never let you go through anything like that.  You r my baby teju, I can't really live without you, please don't pull these stunts on me. You don't know. I.. I died every minute searching for you, for your one glimpse, mereliye tu sabkuch hai, my world you r , whoever put you in this situation will definitely get a lesson and you r going to teach him. Teju, he can't affect you, haina Bby, you r my sherni haina, my Sherni never back off, she will make him regret.. Haina baby "

She nodded with tears and hugged him tightly.  He kissed her temple and she snuggled more to him.

Teju " Thank you for loving me like this sunny. You made me realize that I m worth of love, you made me realize that I can also have a family of my own, you made me feel content, you showed me a different world, you made me feel confident and comfortable, you made me realize that possessiveness is not about being abusive, it's love. Trust me, he is not important to me sunny, just after a long time seeing him and his words kind of triggered my buried emotions. I am your sherni, next time if he comes in front of me, I will make him regret and he will never forget who is tejasswi"