Rab ne banadiye jodi :)

At naagin set,
Teju mobile was ringing while she was changing her outfit. She put the call on speaker " haan sunny "

Karan " laddoo are you ready "

Teju " haan bby outfit change kar rahehu "

Karen " kya yaar teju.. I thought u must be ready by now.  Ab makeup bhi karegi time hojayengi "

Teju " baby relax, time zyada nahi hoga.. We will reach on time.. Did u reach here "

Karan " I m on the way, will reach in 5 mins"

Teju " I will be ready by the time.. "

She cut the call and sighed. He is tired, she knows..  It's hard for him to finish the shoot and come all the way to pick her up to go to sudha maa house. She arranged a pooja in her house " maata ki chawki ". She invited both of them and they could never say no to her.

She placed her dupatta one sided on her shoulder and the door clicked  open. He came inside in his casual outfit since he is coming from the shoot directly.  He looks exhausted and she couldn't say anything. Moving closer to him she hugged him and he pulled her more closer by keeping his head in her neck crook.

Teja " my little is tired? "

Karan " a bit.. I will be fine "

She took his diet coke which was kept in her vanity for him and he gladly took it from her.  He drank it in a go and she tiptoe to kiss his forehead.

Teja " we will try to leave soon okay baby "

He nodded and they both head to their car. He opened the door for her and himself settled on the driver seat.

Karan held her hands stroking with his thumb '' suit toh bohot ladkiyan phenti hai but soni sirf tu lagti hai "

He kissed her hand and she blushed hearing his word. He always says this whenever she wear suit and she always blushed like this. Nothing changed between them.

She held his hands and interwined her finger and played their favourite playlist.  They listened to the old song and drive away to sudha ji house.

The duo stepped inside the house and immediately sudha maa welcomed them warmly. She hugged then and convey how happy she is seeing them.

Sudha " I m so happy to see u both here. Karan thank u for coming beta "

He bent and took her blessing, she looked at him adorely and bless both of them.

The bhajan started and everyone one by one started doing the Pooja.  They held the chunri over the head and Pooja begins. Adda also arrived and she stood with sudha maa and teju.

Teju move forwards bent her knees down and started praying. She looked back to see him stand afar. She called him but he doesnt know what to do. He stood there and she asked adda to call him, he refused politely and she sighed.

Tieing the black thread in her hand by Pandit, she stood up and the chunri was given to panditji.  Karan walked in when the  chunri was taken and he stood beside her. He was feeling something which can't be put in words.

Teju " kya hua baby. Y u didn't come , did I force u to be here. "

Karan " laddo aise nahi hai. I never attended puja like this so I don't know what will they do and how to do things. Isilye I stood away "

Teju " isme kya hai..u follow my lead okay.. U sure na, u want to stay "

Karan " ofc baba.. Relax.. "

She smiled and sudha maa teased both of them " don't scold my boy like that teju "

He laughed and she smiled seeing the duo. They both stood together and something unexpected was done by sudha maa.