I m so proud of you sunny :)

This is an os on pinkvilla interview where she sent a voice note surprise for him and he was emotional listening her. 

He was in Pinkvilla office for a interview. As soon as the interview started, the anchor gushed him saying they have a surprise for him, it's a voice note and after sayings he will be in danger if he didn't recognize the voice, he immediately know it's his laddoo

Teja " Hi sunny, I hope I had managed to surprise u this time finally bcoz I have been finding ways to surprise to him, but he just find it somehow. 

He chuckled remembering it's true, whenever she does things to surprise him he end up finding it or she blurted out seeing his face.

I just want to tell all the people that I m so so happy with you and I m so lucky to have u in my life, u have changed my life so much.

(her voice cracked) 

He sat straight listening her words and his heartbeat was accelerating

U made me believe in me more and made me more confident about myself,u made me believe in love again , I will try my best to be 5% of who u are, I know that's what u want, u just want love and I will try my best to give u all that

He was stunned to hear her words and his eyes started watering when she said how much he changed her life, he just couldn't thank God enough for sending her in his life.  He was glad it was two way, she also feels special bcoz of him.

Bcoz, he is more driven to his passion, his work, he is someone who always thinks about work , every second he does that, I am sorry I m sending this voice note like this..
( She managed to be normal but her voice cracked terribly and she was very emotional "

He looked upwards trying to gulp his tears, he doesn't want to end up crying in a interview.  He wanted to just be with her right now. 

But I hope and pray that u get everything u deserve and make me proud and I m already so proud of you, keep going and you have me with you always and forever till I die, I love you..

His pov - I love u so much laddoo, u r the best thing happened to me laddoo. U r God blessings to me

Interview " she was so unfiltered and I can see u r happy "

Karan "that's my laddoo  for you.. How did you manage to get her voice note.  "

Int " we know, she is extremely busy but still when we asked she managed to send this "

Karan " that's so sweet, please forward it to me, I mean.. This is something else.. She never expressed this much, this is something to hear, Matlab she always behave like a little laddoo in front of me, that's bcoz of my act too...this is completely different and I m so glad to hear this "

Intv " we r glad u liked it "

Karan " liked, I loved it.. I mean this is so nice and sweet of her. This gives me a idea of how much she loves me and I m so glad to hear this perspective of her for me as my life partner.  Please forward it to me "

Interview smiled and nodded yes.  The crew immediately send the voice note to him and he finished the interview asap. He didn't let his restlessness seen on his face and acted professionally there.

He sat on his car and played the voice note again, this time he couldn't stop his tears this time. He rubbed his corner of eyes, parvez looked at him shocked and surprised, his laddoo bhabhi definitely bring out the real him.

Parvez" bhai aap theek hai "

Karan " haan parvez theek hu.. Drive to naagin set "

Parvez " bhabhi  se milna hai? "