Separation anxiety and fear - 2

Teju " Bappa bachalo, please bachalo "

She was shivering and sat in a secluded placed surrounded by bushes and trees. She was chanting her bappa name in fear, her face was all red due to her crying, she was weeping silent not making any noise.

Teja " sunny, sunny ka kya hoga, please I want to be with him bappa, please bachalo mereko "

She heard someone scream and her chest tighten in fear, she want to live, she don't want to die, she closed her eyes and refreshed all the time he spent with her from big boss till now.

.....................................................................

On the other side, he was going mad, he dont know where she is, she was missing, he want to see her, hug her, feel her. That's when his soul will be fine.

Karan " Omi, did u asked the local police station about the cottage "

Omi " Yes bhai, it's 10 kms away from here, it's a tourist cottage and thy generally party till late night but no stay there "

Karan " Let's get there, right now. Arrange a cab "

Omi nodded and Karan looked his essentials, like his ID card and some cash with him. He walked outside, omi was speaking to someone, his face was pale and he was blank.

Karan " Omi, chale "

Omi looked at him and said something to him which made him freeze.

Nik " Cab nahi milrahe hai iske wajase"

Karan looked at him, he was about to cry but them omi hugged him.

Omi " kuch nahi hoga bhai, she will be fine. We need to reach there somehow "

Nik also hugged him and they started calling different travel agency for cab.

.....................................................................

Teju was sitting with her eyes closed, she heard shuffling of bushes, she kept her palm on her mouth to lower her sniffing sound, she doesn't want to get caught. She relaxed when she noticed it stopped.

She remembered how she came here and everything happened in a blink.

She was in her room lying in her pyjamas watching his serial 'Tere ishq mei ghayal " when her door knocked. She opened it to see the girls clan all ready in their party attires.

Adda " what the hell teju meine itna kuch bola aur tu ready nahi. Just chuck everything and come teju, we will enjoy today "

Teju " no adda mood nahi please.. Tum log jao "

Adda did her emotional drama " you don't love me anymore teju, I m requesting you this much and you r still adamant on your decision. Kya ab mei tere dost nahi hu.. Remember how we used to do all this night out, ab kya hogaya tujhe "

Teju felt bad seeing her like this, she sighed.

Teju " wait mei sunny ko call Karti hu "

Adda took her phone before she could do anything and Teju glared her.

Adda " we will inform him later, if u do now, he will deny straightaway and you will not come. Come on Teju, har bar usko puchna zaruri hai kya , he is your boyfriend, not your guardian, abhi jao get ready "

Teju " he is my everything, not just my boyfriend, don't say anything like this again "

She walked to get ready, she knows how stubborn her friend was, she will get her phone back soon and will text him about everything.