Dubai series - Sight seeing - Part 3 (last)

So the day begins with our beautiful couple laying on bed in each other arms. One, wide awake staring at her love and other ,sleeping like a baby who he was he in real. She traced his cheeks which was soft and his big lips which was parted a bit bcoz of his soft snores. She chuckled remembering how he always refuses this accusation of him snoring near her ears and how she got habitual to it with time. She pecked his cheeks slowly keeping in mind not to disturb his sleep and resumed her staring session.

Karan " Done staring at me Mrs Kundrra "

Teja's eyes widen and she took her hand back " u were awake "

He opened his beautiful eyes and she felt herself drowning in it.

His eyes were so deep to be looked for, anyone can fall in love with him just for his eyes. Those two master piece of God in him make him look even more hot and cute.

He pulled her closer by his  waist and she was sticking to him like a magnet by now.  His hands traced her bare skin and she kept her hands on his bare chest. 

Karan " Good morning Mrs kundrra "

Teju's face turn crimson red and a adorable smile came on her face " Good morning Mr. Kundrra "

There is something with the way he calls her Mrs. Kundrra, it just create a feeling of billion butterflies in her tummy. She never thought such feelings exist, all these were a fairy tale which was just a imagination, unless he came to her world and proved that fairytale exist and they r the example of it

Their love story is nothing less than a fairytale.  A prince and princess conquering the world together with their love.

Teju " your eyes are something else sunny. I just love them. I can just watch them 24*7"

Karan " Ur eyes are magic u know that.  They show ur real emotions which u smartly hide behind this laddoo face "

Teju smirked and said " iss shakal pe to marta hai tu "

Karan " voh to hai, zindagi bar issi shakal ko dhekna hai, kasam toh kali meine "

Teju " acha ji, kasam ki wajase hai, so u want to leave.. Haa bolo "

Karan " tooo lat teju , tooo late "

He said huskily over her ears keeping his head there and she breathed heavily. His one touch and she melt like a candle. 

Teju " karannnnn "

She screamed when he gave a love bite and he placed wet kisses to heal her pain. 

Teju " baby, we need to go out "

Much to her own dispute of making him hers, they promised others that they will go for sight seeing and  she doesn't want to disappoint them.

Karan " I don't want to... I just want you "

He said shamelessly and her innerself broke under his intense voice and she just pulled him by his hairs and smashed his lips with hers and he smiled on his victory.

...........................................................................

They were late when they came to the lobby, the other three were glaring at them , if someone's glare had a power to burn you , these two would have been invisible right now.

Being scared of his own team right now, Karan tried to be cheerful while teja was trying to keep her baby face, melting her devars.

Karan " hi guysss, chalaein"

Kasswi " did u saw the time "

She asked crossing her arms on her chest and he scratched his nape and replied nervously " haan, its 11. 30 am "