Twitter Trolls and Teja reaction

This can be read as a separate os or the continuation of previous series as well..

I also wanted to say that my current situation is not that good. I have certain family commitments and responsibilities apart from my work, as my mom is ill, I m sorry for not updating my books on regular basis. I hope u all know whenever I have some time, I would definitely write and keep u all posted in all chapter as much as possible. I know u all wanted to read my updates but I m in such situation where I can't promise of daily updates. Thank you so much for all the love and support u guys have showered on me.

......................................................................

Teju, karan, pra and his friends have returned from Goa, nobody knows that karan was with them, no glimpse of him were posted anywhere.

The social media is targetting teju for everything, they slammed her saying how can a girl who is a girlfriend of someone can spend her vacation among so many men, even though her brother was there. Some toxic who call themselves as karan fans were character assasinating her in every way possible. They even started talking nonsense about her reaction on bigboss and her friendliness with other male contestants.

Karan was furious to see all those stupid comments, tweets and he asked his team to report every stupid things, Some nudity images, it was very dirty that he despise having such fans. He closed his eyes in frustration and a disgust feeling encrypted in his heart like how can someone do this for other person.

Is their hatred is more than their morals over a women?

How can they disrespect a girl like that?

Is it that easy to slut shame a girl, will they do it for their own mother or sister?

Will they agree if someone post same nonsense about their girl friend?

Can't a girl stay with her male friends? Is it a sin? Who r these people to judge her over this?

They are calling themselves as my fans doing all this shit?

He opened his eyes when someone called him and omi was standing infront of him

Omi " don't worry bhai, we r removing everything as possible, bhabhi is not into twitter much she wouldn't get to know about this. Aap fikar mat karo "

Appu entered the room with a tense face and Karan immediately look at her.

Appu sighed " articles"

He fisted his palm " Call those pr who r publishing it, tell them I m filing a case against them for spreading such articles which promotes harrasement"

Omi"but bhai, it will backfire on you "

Karan snapped at him " you think I care, they should think twice before dragging her in these stupid things next time "

Omi nodded and he immediately called their lawyer to talk about this. He received a call from teju set and he ran towards his car hearing the other side.

......................................................................

Teju entered her set as usual and she felt weird when people were giving her looks, some pity, some evil, some from top to bottom, some like confused. She didn't know why, may be she is coming back after vacation and that's y, she shrugged and then walked to her set.

Ritesh obviously know about the twitter trolls but he didnt dare to tell her anything, he knew she is away from all this nonsense.

Teja " kuch hua kya.. Y does people are weird "