Goa, We are coming - 2

Karan was waiting outside the emergency room where she is been taken now, pra and others also reached there.

Looking at Karan who had completely lost, pra walked to him immediately and hugged him.

Pra " she is okay jiju, she will be fine "

Karan stayed quiet, pra knows what he is going through bcoz he have seen him getting scared even she gets a scratch.

Doc came outside and they both walked to him

Karan " how is she doc "

Doc " She had a syncope, nothing to worry, since she was under sun for  long time and she didnt have anything from morning and looks like she is more stressed about something.  That's the reason, she will be up in sometime. Make sure she is stress free, if she shares her worries,  it will be major relief for her "

Karan " can we see her? "

Doc " one by one, one of you can stay. We will shift her to ward soon. Let her be here for tonight under our observation, we will discharge her tomorrow "

He nodded and doc left after patting his shoulder. 

Pra kept his hands on his shoulder " bola na she is fine, please aap beito, u look devasted jiju "

Karan " Jab tak she wake up and call me sunny, I wont calm down pra. You go and see her, let them also meet her. After that i will stay with her "

Dabby " jiju, we will be here. You take rest "

Karan nodded no " she is my peace, I will b here. Once she wake up, she need me. You guys go "

He sat on the chair and pra went inside, he saw his sister lying pale. He wanted to kill that person who made her like this.  He kissed her forehead and went outside. He saw karan who were sitting with his head against the wall with his eyes closed.

Pra went back to the memories, the third day after he came to India.

Karan,  teju and pra decided to hang out together that evening.  They went to mall, did some crazy shopping and watched a movie.

Teja " sunny, marine drive chale " in her excited tone

He chuckled and drove towards the destination which she wanted. 

Pra looked at his sister amused, she never demands, she never say her thoughts aloud, its always others wish for her, she pampers everyone and she is the one who is understanding in every sequence of their life but today he is seeing different teju. Not just today , since the day he came into her life, she started opening up more, she started showing tantrums, she started being childish, she started asking for things then to give always.  Why this sudden change, the reason is just sitting beside her, the man who loves her like anything now, the man who treat her like a baby now, the man who is there to fulfill her wishes now, the man who never fails to pamper her, he is reason behind her this smile now. 

They reached marine drive and she walked away to a street stall, she got to excited seeing the Korean food and she was ordering whatever she wants. 

Pra " Food is teju's first love "

He laughed and karan laughed along with him.

Karan " That's right, that's her first priority "

She called them seeing them standing long back and they walked to her smiling. She was eating and giving him a bite to taste her liking, he also ate from her hand.

Karan " pra is thinking, kahan phasgaye jiju "

He laughed and hified with pra who was giggling and nodded his head.