ISHQ HAI TU MERA

Teja was in her car with ajmal bhai driving, she was heading to the hotel where his promo launch shooting was going on. She couldn't attend the launch bcoz of her naagin shoot, but she saw the event for sometime via video call. She was there with him not physically but emotionally connected to him, thanks to the smart world.

She had a beautiful smile on her face thinking about the whole day.

She woke up and saw the place beside her was empty " where is he now "

" sunnyyyyy " she called and he answered from the Jacuzzi.

" Baby here " he replied

Teju" oh okay.. I was just searching for you not finding you beside me "

Karan " wanna join me? U know, its been two days since we showered together "
he asked in a teasing voice.

She blushed deeply " besharam.. Jaldi aaja bahar "

Karan " U seem excited to see me naked laddooo "

Teja murmered " godd this boy... "

Karan " oyeee laddoo.. "

Teju" sunnyyyy.. Don't test my patience, come fast, I need to get ready "

Karan " I gave u a wise option before "
He walked out wrapping a towel around his waist and she blushed seeing his upper part naked .

Karan " oh madam... Sharma rahe jaise u haven't seen before.. Raat mei besharam hojati hai and morning mei sharmili banrahe hai.. Kya acting hai "

Teju " shut up... " she slapped his arms walking past him while he pulled her closer. She was wearing his hoodie and looking cute and hot. His hands travelling inside her hoodie and she shivered with his touch.

He grabbed her bare waist and she couldn't stop moaning his name " sunnyyyy"

Karan " it's karan, Mrs karan "

He said in her ears and she just turned and smashed his lips with hers and he smirked in victory.

She pulled back after sometime and they looked at each other with desire, his hand was roaming in her body and she was biting her lips, before they could proceed, karan's mobile rang and he groaned.

Pulling her closer with one hand, he took the call to kill the caller.

Karan "bol "

Omi " hohhoo.. I guess I disturbed someone's good time.. Kya bhai "

Karan " u want to stay alive or not "

Omi " lagta hai. Bhabhi didn't give u Kissie yet... Teju give him the Kissie, he will be normal then "

Teju eyes widen hearing him and karan left her, she ran to their washroom and kept hands on her raging heart.

Teja pov " I don't know y my heart is beating this way, whenever u touch me I could feel the bunch of butterflies in my tummy everytime. This excitement , everything increases every second and everytime "

On the other side ,

Karan " now will u do the honors of telling me y u called Mr. Manager "

Omi " okay boss. I called u to say that u have to get ready by 11 am, there is a couple of ivs u need to give and then practice for the promo launch and eve launch. U have a tightly packed schedule Mr. Karan Kundrra and u need to be there on time "