U r my Sanity Sunny :)

It was a fine day where both of them were doing shoot on their respective places. Teja was being Lil cranky lately as she is on her PMS. It was 36hr shoot for her, she didn't see her sunny and that made her more cranky.

Karan was also doing his promotional shoot for his web series, he is being busy travelling from place to place and giving interviews. He was with his co-star Rupali ,25yrs young beautiful girl . This is her first big show, she is a big fan of KARAN KUNDRRA , she was busy ogling at him half of the time in their shoot. Karan always look at her like a child, He was never interested in her but she tries to impress him all the time.

Teja was on her break, she scrolled through her instagram and saw his paped videos. He was looking so hot in his black tuxedo, highly professional, perfectly gelled hair and those silver chains hanging around his neck adding fuel to his hotness. She was staring at his pic and looking at his feature " Lucky you Tejasswi, he is all yours " ,she thought and smiled.

Her smile turn into frown when she saw the next video. His costar was beside him and was looking at him dreamily, she was touching him again and again through every chance making teja' s skin burn in fire. She never liked her, her presence beside him make her cringe her eyebrows.

She called Omi as she knows karan must be busy right now. Omi picked her call

Omi " Haan teja bhai "

Teja " busy ye kya voh "

Omi " Haa teja bhai, rupali and he have a rapid fire segment to go "

Teja " Ohhh " her voice was low, she doesn't know y, but her mind is not calm.

Omi" hello teju, there? "

Teja " Haan Omi, he didn't talked to me from mrng, isiliye call kiya "

Omi " teju he is really busy "

Teja " oh, did he had his lunch?"

Omi " yeah, he ate with Rupali and.. "

Teja again got irritated with her name "oh he had with her ,great, yahan mein Ek minute Baat karne keliye tadap raha hu, aur voh aaramse uske saath kaa raha hai.. Great.. I will call u later omi "

Omi " Arey teju sun toh sahi "

But the call ended

Omi self thought " he had with Rupali and other team members, pura bolne nahi diya, kaat diya call. Lagta hai bohot gussa mein abhi "

Teju was burning like fire, she drank her naariyal pani in a go.

Teju thought " calm down teju, u know he is ur sunny, she is a little girl.. It's okay.. Don't get hyper, concentrate on ur work "

She was busy in her thoughts when call came for her next part shoot. She put her phone on charge since it was about to die out of battery but forgot to switch it on.

She was continuosly shooting for 4 hours after that, time was 8.30 pm. She had been shooting from the previous night. It was exhausting for her, she is not okay physically and emotionally. She wanted to be at home, in his arms, him feeding her,cuddling together, he is her her safety place. He is her home.

She reached her vanity after shoot, her eyes are giving up, they wanted to close and go in deep sleep. She changed her outfit and took her phone absentmindedly. She didn't notice it was off.

Teju " did anyone call me "

Ritesh ( her team) nodded no, he also didn't notice it was off

She went to her car and saw ajmal bhai waitng for her. She smiled weakly at him and he looked at her tired figure and sighed. He opened the door and sat on the car backside.