Prathna, Jaan of TejRan :)

It's been 3 years to their love life and 1.5 years to their marriage life. They r very much happy being with each other.  They r one hell of happy couple, not that they won't fight, they do fight alot but at the end they love each other alot. The other person understand and they talk it after sometime.

Their fights most of the time end up in make up sex and they love it 😉. She is the best wife and daughter in law of kundrra and he is the best husband and son in law of wayangankar.

Both the families are happy seeing them happy, they want them to have their own family soon. TejRan also want to take further step, they r just waiting for the right moment and believe in God to bless them soon.

One fine late evening , they r returning from Teja farmhouse, it's raining, thunder strikes on roll and he was driving the car. They r enjoying the weather , suddenly the car stopped due to breakdown. They waited sometime inside the car, once the intensity reduced , it started drizzling, karan came out of car, he started checking the car and found the reason for breakdown. Teja heard some noise and they turned toward the direction, found something which shooked them.

Later the night,  thy reached home, mumma and Papa kundrra was waiting for them impatiently.  They heaved a breath of relief when they saw the couple entering but was stunned to see a Lil baby in the arms of Teja.

Mumma was about to ask them when karan silenced her showing his hand to the sleeping baby and Papa took the baby in his hands asking them to freshnup.  They came back after freshning up and Teja took some milk, boiled them and feed the baby who was awake and crying now.

She placed the baby in her laps and started feeding her making the other three adore the sight infront of them. Karan was having tears, he doesn't know y but he felt emotional just by seeing her with this Lil one.

Papa " ab bata sunny,  ye bacha kon hai"

Karan started narrating the incident happened a while ago.

Teja and karan heard some noices, they moved towards the direction. They saw a Lil baby placed under some shed, there was nothing beside the baby except a note stating that " We don't want this girl,she is a mistake ".

Both were shocked seeing the note, how can someone just throw a bby like this bcoz she is a girl. All these things happening still in modern India is something which is unreal and unbelievable . They were in their thoughts when a loud shriek broke them, the baby started crying seeing someone beside her. Seeing her crying, karan immediately took the baby in his arms, coaxed her keeping her closed to his chest. Baby stopped crying feeling his warmth, Teja was just staring at the sight with love, karan was observing the Lil Angel.

Karan p.o.v " how can someone do this to an angel like her. She is so soft, that pure smile and innocence is her eyes is making her more adorable. How can someone be so cruel to throw their baby like this. How can someone think such a beautiful  creation as a mistake "

His thoughts broke down by someone clutching his shirt, he looked down to see the little angel looking at him with her doe shaped eyes, looking extremely cute.

Karan " awe ladoo ye dhek, she is so cute.. Tere tara poora ladoo hai "

Teja was emotional seeing the scene and she just nodded. She is  thinking something but wondering it will be right or not.

Karan looked at her and he knows what she must be thinking, he also wanted to talk about this but he wanted to take advice from his family as well.

Teja took the baby and kissed her whole face making the Lil one smile and giggle. That's the most fav sound for them, at that moment.

They drove to their house with a beautiful smile feeling content. They don't want this feeling to end, they want this in their life and by seeing Teja smile, her sunny will do anything to make it last longer.