Baad mei jao chudail 🤫

This is completely my imagination based on the idea given by VruthiBhosle. I hope u all will enjoy reading this.

..........................................................................

It's mid January already, teja and karan were equally busy in their professional life.  They spend even a little time together when they returned home.. She understands him like no one else, when he is fine, when he is upset, when he turns cranky every damn thing of him. He never let her do anything alone apart from her workplace. If she cooks, he do the dishes, if she comes tired, he keep the dinner ready for her, he knows what exactly she needs at a moment.  Both are each others world, each others best friend and each others life.

Right now, teju is getting ready for a party hosted by karan's collegue. He is on the way to pick her up.

She got ready in red long sleeve silk blend cutout mini dress looking extremely hot just like a bomb. 

( I really want her wear this man

( I really want her wear this man.. She will look fireee) 

She did her hair partition and tucked the strand making her look like boss. She was doing her makeup when the vanity door opened and there stood the man all in his glory wrapped up in white casuals and jacket with blue border complimented with black pants looking so sexy. 

She was looking at him, okay, gawking at him like he is a Greek God

She was looking at him, okay, gawking at him like he is a Greek God. He stood there staring at her , not knowing exactly what he himself felt at that moment. He wanted to just rip her clothes off and make hard love to her, her red lipstick was igniting the fire in him. He was just staring at her lips, the team moved away leaving them alone in the vanity. 

Teju " Sunny "

She whispered at her low tone and within a second she was trapped in between her vanity wall and him caging her.

Karan " U fucking looking like a bomb and I just want to "

She shushed him by smashing her lips on his, she sucked his lips and he let her dominate. He groaned when she bite his lips and he took the charge by kissing her passionately with their tongue rolling on and his hands roamed on her body feeling her bare skin which was visible through the slit in her cloth. His hands were doing magic on her and her toes curled in pleasure.