Pratha - A blazing Fire 💥

Pratha - We all know what she was in naagin 6 and how our teju portrayed the character perfect. This Os is about the emotional breakdown of teju after the character ends and how Karan consoled her.  This os is requested by someone , I m sorry I forgot who is that.  I hope u will like it.  Thanks for the idea :)

..........................................................................

It's the last day of shooting for pratha character, Teja had been feeling low since she was informed that pratha character is going to end. She was smiling but the smile didn't reach her eyes, after all she is a actress, none could find it except the love of her life. He can sense something is wrong with her from morning. She was silent which is so unlike of her ,with him she was a chatterbox always.

The same morning, she woke up but her mood was not fine. One talk about her pratha character, she is going to burst in tears. She controlled her emotions and got ready for the shoot . He woke up feeling her absence, his mood was groggy since its early morning. He walked towards the kitchen and started preparing chai. She came out after freshening, he wished her good morning but she didn't reply.  He raised his head and saw she was deeply immersed in her thoughts. 

He took his chai and her hot water and went near her.  Sensing someone, she looked up and saw him standing.  She smiled at him and took her water, sipping it slowly. He frowned at her behaviour and decided to talk about it. 

Karan " laddoo, r u okay.. "

Teju " haan sunny "

She tried to smile but he knows she is trying to be normal.

Karan " u can't hide things from me laddoo"

Teju " Kuch bhi.. Nothing like that "

Karan " teju "

This time his voice was stern and she knew he won't leave until she says. Her eyes started tearing up , he panicked and sat beside her.

Karan " baby, Kya hua, did someone said anything, what happened love "

Teja " sunny,  yesterday... Yesterday sir said pratha.. Pratha character is ending..  "

He knows the reason for her behavior now.  He remained calm and encouraged her to talk. 

Teja " u know right, Pratha  is someone so close to my heart.  This is something I always wanted to do. A powerful yet emotional character. She is a fire but yet she breaks down when it belongs to her loved one. She is similar to me sunny..tujhe to pata haina, how I was happy when I got to know about ekta mam offer, I signed it immediately without thinking once. I have been travelling with this character from one year, pratha is someone who brought all my emotions out.  The innocence in starting, the fierceness of naagin, the emotional breakdown when her closed one betrayed her,  the revenge like a boss. Everything sunny.. I will miss myself as pratha , I will miss tejasswi  as Pratha..no character can replace pratha to me, she had been a part of my life since the first day we left the bigboss house and it's been a year already.  "

She cried in his arms and he gathered her and stroked her arms. When he sensed she was going out of control, he immediately cup her cheeks and kissed her forehead. 

Karan " ab mein bolu "

She nodded wiping her tears and he pulled her closer.

Karan " u know I love Pratha character the most.  As u said, she was just like you.  A baby in heart, a boss lady to her haters, a emotional person when it's related to her loved one, on top of all this Pratha is TEJASSWI PRAKASH. No one could have potrayed this character this perfect as u do.  I m so proud of you laddoo, just the way i was when u won the big boss title. U r a star, exceptional actress.. Tujhe pata hai, when u said " Naagin hu mein naagin, sharaveshesh naagin " I literally feel goosebumps hearing it.  Ur body language and everything speaks louder.  Pata hai when I cried watching ur acting, when u did the pregnancy part,  I was like " TEJASSWI PRAKASH, my girl, u r just amazing and an brilliant actress. U r born to act and rule this world with ur acting " . But, ye bhi sach hai ki , everything had to come to an end. This is something which is not under our control. U can't be doing Pratha role forever.  What we should understand is, the way u did pratha role was beyond perfect, if there is someone who could do this then it's you laddoo.  People will remember this character of yours forever, pratha is going to be the identity of yours, meri naagin hai tu. So put a smile, a genuine smile on ur face and enjoy the last day of shooting of our pratha "