Hey, Meet Mr Shadow Kundrra :)

It's been two years they both were in relationship and their love just kept increasing by each passing day. They also have their share of fights, misunderstanding, hurting each other, but what they believed was, they were born for each other and nothing could break their relationship. 

Teja was doing second marati film and its under Ritesh and Genelia production. She was very fascinated by the story which covered physical abuse and how a housewife overcomes it, the film talks about how a women shud be and how a man shud understand his wife.  She was proud to act that particular role. 

Meanwhile, Karan was currently in Punjab, he started his own production house and first film was a regional one in Punjabi.  He was there for work related to his movie right now.  Their life has changed much in this two years, they started working more hard and their wealth kept increasing as they buy many properties together.  They felt overwhelmed and thanked God for everything which they r getting, be it love of fans, the wealth due to hardwork and most importantly the opportunities they r getting in this industry to explore more and show their talent to the world. 

Their craze never died, the internet will set on fire with their one pic and paps would go crazy for their bhai and bhabhi on seeing them.

It was one fine day when Teja was in her vanity looking at their pics. She looked at the call log, her call went unanswered this time also. It's been a week since they talked normally, both were busy, their talks were limited to hi bye and some usual take care. She missed him and knows better that he does too. She called omi who answered right away.

Teja " Omi video call pe aana "

He said okay and video called her.  He turned the camera knowing y she called and she felt her eyes turned moist by just looking at him. He was there sitiing in his  casual infront of a monitor looking the scene being recorded. She looked at him, how focused he was at his work. She sighed  knowing how devilishly handsome her man was. 

Omi turned the camera to him and say hi to her.

Omi " R u okay bhabhi "

She nodded and they talked for a while. She was happy finally knowing he was going to come home soon in two days, yes 2 days that's what omi said. Little did she know, he was planning to come earlier to meet his to be wife whom he was missing so much. 

She decided something and started preparing for the surprise.  He was excited on going back to her.

Omi and karan reached home safely and they took a nap for sometime. They are aware that teju will be home by 9 in the night.  Karan woke up at 5 in the evening and with the help of omi, he cooked her favourite dishes... Yes, he is a better cook now, he learnt cooking for her as they two live together alone now.  He doesn't want her to stress on cooking always, so he also learnt for her. 

He cooked chicken briyani, chicken tikka, Mutton chuka, parata and lassi for her.  For desert, he ordered pastry and arranged everything for her.  It was 8.30 passed by the time he prepared everything and he decided to take shower before she comes. Omi left giving privacy to them as he also need to meet his girlfriend.